It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is headed toward a Civil War

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

What will be the first shoe to drop you think that heralds it in?

I think it's going to be a guy in a pick-up truck. A guy with a couple of black rifles in the backseat with 20 or 30 magazines of ammunition. A guy that's casually driving down the road minding his own business. A guy who suddenly runs into a liberal demonstration. A guy who has had enough.

Similar things happened in the past - Bernhard Goetz

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The liberals had taken over New York. The city refused to take action to rein in street crime.

Then there is Reginald Denny during the LA riots:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

What if he had a conceal and carry permit. Or a larger calibre weapon?

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

How do you "ally with Islam"? Islam makes up something like 6 billion people around the world.

Come on Krazy.

Like 6 Billion.

We all know you can do better than that.

1.6 Billion.

And they are a border less religion.

Hell you can't even talk about stopping free travel with seven of those countries without meaning the whole kitten caboodle.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Naa, we are fine.
Back in 08-10, we had tea party folks with just as much ferver in opposing Obama as what the left is doing now. This is seemingly the norm now..if your party wins, you wring your hands at how horrible and anti-american the opposite side is, then if your party loses, you feel you need to "save" america from the obvious infiltrators and destroyers of the country that just snuck into the whitehouse.

Its all just a game of nonsense from the extremes, but war...it will be the war only the true nutjobs will show up for if there ever was.

In saying that, I think Milo should go give another speaking at a university in CA soon..but this time, dont hire rent-a-cops for security...hire the Hells Angels. Watch the fireworks
Exactly. It wasn't so long ago that they were on the verge of blatantly declaring conservatives "domestic terrorists". Now, maybe it's the liberals. Then in 4-8 years it'll be the conservatives again. But one day, somebody will unite the hysteria, and we will turn into an authoritarian dystopia. That much is enevitable. We can't be the only exception to the rule. Sooner or later, every great nation becomes a tyrannical dystopia... At least for a little while. Despite the claims of some, America hasn't transgressed that much yet, not even with the internment camps of the civil war or WW2.

But now isn't the time.

Hopefully, I won't eat those words

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Here's a crazy idea... maybe Trump and his aggro admin could stop being so angry and aggressive and insulting on everything? And just do a good f-ing job without acting like a little b#tch about everything, and stop masturbating about crowd sizes. Just be a normal human being. Less sh#tty. Less easily hated.

That's just my one idea so far... I'm just thinking... Maybe this whole aggro douche-bag approach isn't working out. MAYBE it's not bringing us all together the way he thought it would.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Ooh ooh... here's another idea. Less overtly authoritarian. The smell of authoritarianism mixed with a slight racist alt-right vibe.... Maybe there's a flaw in that. When I think America and Greatness... authoritarian isn't the first word that comes to mind. Just spit-balling some ideas.....

When trolls and nazis are your biggest fans, maybe it's time to re-think the strategy.
edit on 6-2-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I've been on ATS since 9/11 and I can't even count on my fingers and toes how many times someone has said we were headed towards civil war.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
We are currently in a "cold civil war"

Cold civil war will remain as long as we continue to use courts instead of a Theater.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Koch Brothers are not funding these riots and protests. The culprit is Soros and we know that he backs Hillary and Obama. It has been found that Soros funded specific groups and organizers at these protests. 50 groups to be more specific.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Soros!!! (Take a drink)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Just the opposite my young padawa. Once you are enlightened of how the world truly works you will understand this: what is up is really down, what is light is really dark, what is naturally known as fact is most likely a lie. Furthermore ask yourselves this has their ever been a time in recent recorded history in which Hollywood, MSM, TIME, the VATICAN, etc,etc ,etc, went after a U.S. President? Bingo we finally have a decent one for the the people. Like I said "decent." one last lil tid bit. How i knew Obummer was going to be just that? Using my same hypothesis the media, TIME, etc, etc, called Obama "Godlike." Thats all i needed to know that we were screwed...
edit on 6-2-2017 by allprowolfy because: tablet

edit on 6-2-2017 by allprowolfy because: tablet

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint
I've been on ATS since 9/11 and I can't even count on my fingers and toes how many times someone has said we were headed towards civil war.

Yeah. Since before then, as well.

We need more fingers and toes.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
lol at some of these replies.. Talking about how the liberals have "teamed up" with radical islam. I was like "wtf" then remembered I was reading ATS

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Liberals have the media...so what...they have zero cred. Besides the pen may be mightier than the sword but I will always take a 357 over a Bic.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I would say that this is one of the "Prediction" threads that will prove to be 100% correct. And it will be sooner, rather than later. (That's my prediction, FWIW)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The US has 30 million foreigners. No other country has 10% of its population being foreigners. This is a recipe for disaster. If these people take up arms, they can take over entire states.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join