It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO related - aetherial ships, other thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
These are some posts I wrote at an old MJ-12 forum, they kept being deleted, so I kept re-posting them the next day.
They eventually just removed the entire forum......

www.smartgroups.com...

www.smartgroups.com...

www.smartgroups.com...

www.smartgroups.com...

www.smartgroups.com...

( edit was for typo correction )

[edit on 30-1-2005 by duff beer dragon]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
lol, I don't recall in what thread I wrote about another aspect of aetherial ships ( plasmacrafts ), or if it was even in this Aliens and UFOs forum,

it is relevant here in any case.

Just a short note as to the CSETI CE-5 initiatives ( probably the only sane use of RV ever ) -

it occured to me that the methods of contact also dovetail with the ideas as to there being outer space creatures that are like the deep sea creatures in the oceans here -

flashing light patterns, no wonder they would be attracted.

As an aside - I played one of the CSETI tapes on a normal hi-fi stereo in my room, years ago - I saw a gold coloured orb fly by my bedroom window later that night. It felt really good.

I have seen other UFO stuff, long before that, and some since.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by duff beer dragon
lol, I don't recall in what thread I wrote about another aspect of aetherial ships ( plasmacrafts ), or if it was even in this Aliens and UFOs forum,

it is relevant here in any case.

Just a short note as to the CSETI CE-5 initiatives ( probably the only sane use of RV ever ) -

it occured to me that the methods of contact also dovetail with the ideas as to there being outer space creatures that are like the deep sea creatures in the oceans here -

flashing light patterns, no wonder they would be attracted.

As an aside - I played one of the CSETI tapes on a normal hi-fi stereo in my room, years ago - I saw a gold coloured orb fly by my bedroom window later that night. It felt really good.

I have seen other UFO stuff, long before that, and some since.

CSETI tapes ? can u expand on those tapes? I've never heard of those and can u go into a little bit more detail about the gold orb

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The tapes are from back in about 1996 or 1995, they are recordings of Dr. Greer discussing a method of using RV in real-time, and also about the CE-5 initiave,

all that is still online at their websites. I think it's still www.cseti.org... , there's the disclosure one now as well, which may have older links to the pre-disclosure days.

Not much more to say about the orb. I didn't take any records of the time and date, tho' of course the year would have been 1996 when I got the tapes, or 1995. I'd need to check my old cheque stubs and frankly it doesn't matter to me to pinpoint it like that. It was travelling East to West.

top topics

join