It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if aliens......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
When someone is abducted they can usually recall the things that happened. What if the aliens brainwashed into thinking they were on a craft being studied, when really they were somewhere else doing something else. This could be a way for the aliens to keep their "doings" private.

[edit on 29-1-2005 by theghost88]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
What if a person WAS abducted, probed, experimented on, and after on he was brainwashed to remember nothing? It IS possible that an abductee doesn't remember the abduction, but partially some memories may be revealed. E.G: interesting feelings, horrifying dreams, paranoia, etc. Brainwash may NOT be that perfect....

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Yeah i also belive that aliens do brainwash us. You never know they might have brainwashed the whole planet because they were exposed

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by theghost88
When someone is abducted they can usually recall the things that happened. What if the aliens brainwashed into thinking they were on a craft being studied, when really they were somewhere else doing something else. This could be a way for the aliens to keep their "doings" private.

It is very easy for the alien races to either help us forget our encounters with them, or to help us remember them. Though, our minds are our own and we can get around the suggestion to either forget or remember if we really want to.

Usually alien contact occurs by spirit, or out of body, and since by nature humans are just not well aware of "anything" we are doing out of body, it is not difficult to hide personal alien contact from us on a physical level. Often the human catches a physical glimpse of some object, alien person or technology, and that is all he recalls of the entire encounter, perhaps up to hours in length.

Humans are becoming more generally aware quickly now. We are becoming more intelligent by general education, access to knowledge, and evolutional increase. We are becoming aware of the true nature of life, which is spirit, and we are all spirit. We are becoming more aware of the reality of the evidence of alien life on our world by artifacts, sightings and reports by witnesses. And we are becoming more aware of the cover-up by our world leaders of the visitation of other life to our planet.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
What if someone was abducted by aliens, probed and experimented on, taken on a cosmic joy ride and returned safely to their own home with nothing more than a few new peculiar scars. What if this person then tried to tell people they thought they could trust about what happened to them, then because of the closed minded stance of said "trusted" people they were brainwashed into believing they had imagined the enitre thing and then further brainwashed into years of "therapy" and talked into ingesting copius amounts of mind altering pills just to make them "normal" again? What if after years of this they're fully convinced that they imagined the whole thing and are slowly making baby steps towards "sanity"? What if this hypothetical occurance was not uncommon? Remember: "Those who dance are considered insane by those who do not hear the music".

(Sorry, sometimes I can't resist playing Devil's advocate
)

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Shadowflux

That is not entirely impossible. But the alien races are very professional and don't take anybody randomly or just for a probe and a joy ride. Someone who has close contact, has ongoing, carefully planned contact, and would recall things on an increase over time, not one single complete event like that so suddenly. Memories are fragmented, and often we know what we saw, but the rest of what happened comes back like a dream, visions in our minds, and feelings and emotions. This is the normal, natural way humans experience, but once we figure that out and get some support and understanding, it is easy to accept.

I think that sensitive people are more apt to be aware and accepting of alien contact, and perhaps also sensitive people are more apt to crumble under the pressures of life. Since alien contact is not random, and literally anybody can crumble under the pressures of life, it is only reasonable that many who have alien contact happen to also be mentally ill or unstable. We all need support, and to lose that from the people we love, right when we need it most, can be completely devastating. Losing your marriage, the respect of your children, your status in your workplace and career, and with people gossiping about you in the society of your town, no wonder how a person may become mentally ill who never was before. You get compared with all the wild alien horror stories in the media and jokes in every book and magazine.

It is much too easy to blame mental and emotional difficulties in life on alien contact, or on the claim or belief of alien contact. Especially since so many more humans have alien contact than most would ever guess or suspect. Most do not know, and most who know, do not tell.

The alien races are considerate in keeping themselves hidden. Because a human can be of great assistance to the alien races all on other levels of consciousness and never need to become aware of the activity, or subject himself to the scrutiny, hate and ostracize-ation from his peers that comes with contact when it is known. It is not a small matter, and often once a human realizes he has contact, and tells others about it, he decides not to work with the aliens at all due to the amount of stress it can create in life.

The most progress is often achieved without the human's physical awareness.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by theghost88
What if

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas.

We dont know what, if any, they do to us.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
i personally think that people that experiance abductions are abductions that have gone wrong. i think many more of us are taken than we hear about. we make mistakes with people feeling things and being awake during surgery. who says these aliens dont make mistakes?

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
ive personally awoke to find very odd geometric scars on myself

looks like .:. a perfect 4 dots

.:.

one on my stomach and one on my back
it hurt REALLY BAD for a few days
oh man it Hurt!

i know of Nothing that can do that; and why didnt it wake me up if it was a "bug" that bit me?

anyways what bug or spider has teeth that make a
.:.
shape?
they healed and went away pretty quickly
i went and asked the opinions of friends; then a doctor
no one had a CLue what it was

PLUS i still have these two HUGE red Circles on my legs
one on each leg in exactly the same spot
looks like Circles, birthmarks

But i NEVER had them before ; until that one morning
they are still there i could make a photo of it but it would be a "near X rated Photo" as the marks are at the Top of my Leg and its really really close to my erm....u know

i never had any dreams, memorys or anything of that sort about Aliens
ever

so im confused
what on earth caused this strange markings on my body?
your guess is as good as mine
as the Doctor didnt have a clue either...

join