It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To go to school or... not?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Lol!

Dangit now everyone's gonna miss my last post so everyone be sure to read the very last post on page 3, where I basically express gratitude. Ty again.
edit on 23-1-2017 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

do you even know who i am?!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Yeah, I do.

You revealed yourself when you openly expressed your very negative judgements. But if you believed that school and education was truly a positive thing, then why would you take such a negative path about expressing it? Yes, I know you. It was negativity and abuse that propelled and fueled you. Now you're projecting, because you think everyone operates the same way that you do.

But, you're mistaken. I am turned off by your negativity. I hope one day you can accept warmth and encouragement from kindness. I know that at this point in time, you cannot. I am sorry about that.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

ouch

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
So Louise, You got options, lots of them.

You are a talented artist, you got skills. I'm unsure how good you are at communicating them to the venues that will make you successful, but you should try with or without more education. These are things that are easy to research and ask others online for help. I always seek help from those who succeed in my desired field (this is key).

I think forums like these are hard to find concrete help, but I think bottom line is paying huge tuitions for a fine art degree for someone with already established drive and skills might be hard to justify in today's harsh as hell environment, just learn how to be more driven and have more outlets for that drive.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join