It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisting Words To Make Others Feel Bad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I just had a disturbing argument with a woman I don't know relating to the Trump inauguration.
I simply stated that I was going to stay away from the media today until all the "excitement" blows over. I was then immediately attacked by a woman who simply couldn't understand why I don't support the USA.
At NO time did those words ever pass my lips, and yet she kept pushing and pushing until "unfriending" me on Facebook because I would not conform to her way of thinking, or ADMIT that I hated my country.
What in the name of all that is Holy, (or sensible) makes these people think they have all the answers?!
I will not censor my beliefs. I will speak them as freely as every other human being in this country. If ya don't like it, move a long. But don't you dare accuse me of being anti-american. I am a lot of things, but I do love my country. I may not agree with everything my government does, but you don't see me threatening to move to Canada.
Just really ticked me off.
The lack of respect on both sides is disgusting.
Come together. Open your eyes.
SMDH

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
she did you a favor by unfriending you, you don`t want to be friends with mentally unstable people like her they tend to be unpredictable and violent.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Slinki

But I like pretzels.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth

But I like pretzels.

Mmmm yes. Pretzels are indeed tasty...

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I agree with Tardicus on this one! SHE is Obviously Touched in the Head. That kind of instability is not good to be around! You will inevitably end up with some kind of collateral Damage from Her!! F^@% Her!!

new topics

top topics

join