It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freddie and Mama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
So i was strolling past ancient times, just looking to see if i could find anything out of the ordinary. An advert overload forced to make you watch despite what your common sense tell you, the advert speaks to you in simple urges. You can almost call it breaking the spirit, running after an invisible carrot or building your own prison of garment and simple pleasures.
Then you find the same person sitting with the garment and a scissor bought with time, cutting holes in an elaborate pattern.

My story wasnt really about this, i heard Freddie Mercury and his master piece Bohemian Rhapsody, i never listened to the words, somehow my brain shuts off when music is played with words, i do hear the music but the words are simply missing. Maybe that is why i love musicals with exaggerated facial expressions..

Sorry i was missing the point again, Freddie knew things, a lot of things, Freddie was a smart man, i would call him a genius in the right environment. Freddie transcended and faced his daemons, he didnt lose, he just walked home to his mama..

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I kid you not, when I worked at [insert edgy gothy mall store here] my managers told me a great story about how Freddy was given aids by Jesus because he loved him so much and wanted to be together forever. This came complete with a rudementary comic. Probably one of the funniest things I've ever heard in my life.

I wish I could tell it just like they did, though I think few of us find it that funny.

All jokes aside, Freddy was a talented and amazing singer. Shame he had to go.

-Alee

(post by Queirozmano2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

join