It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madman Woody Harrelson will shoot and stream his new movie live tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Madman Woody Harrelson will shoot and stream his new movie live tonight

Actor, anarchist, and beloved living meme Woody Harrelson will star in a live film that airs tonight in theaters across the United States. The film, Lost in London LIVE, will be written by, directed by, and star Harrelson, and will be shot in a single take and streamed in real time to theatrical audiences everywhere -- the first film of its kind. I found all this hard to believe as I typed it, until I realized this was the most Woody Harrelson thing ever. To his credit, the True Detective and Zombieland star admits as much.

This is happening tonight and imo is not only pretty innovative, but quite a bold move on Woody's part. A full length film streamed live to movie theaters.

I unfortunately will not be able to attend but I am wondering if anyone else in the U.S. is planning to. If so, please come back to this thread with your reviews. I am curious how it will turn out being live and all.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: UberL33t

So basically it's theater.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Reality TV at its finest hour!
I can hardly not watch it.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

In essence.. it is indeed, albeit a modern approach given the stage it will be performed.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Woody is awesome. Hope this isn't a failure.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
There seem to be some pretty good reviews considering the difficulty in pulling this off!
Lost in London Review
Well done to Woody for believing his own craziness

top topics

join