It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Muslims view on Fake News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Just a few video's about how the so called fake news is famous World Wide. The Globalists are trying to destroy Europe and America in order to take over. Trump supporters come in all races for real change, contrary to what the controlled media would have you believe.

edit on 14-1-2017 by Doctor Smith because: video not working

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

You wont get many hitlery supporters reading this thread.. maybe real drama, as I like to think she is, but not much else.

I even see today's paper in the Western Australian, repeating the lies about Trump.

You just gotta keep at it, not let the weak winged falling vulture win with it's lies... "I will eat your corpse" "No you will carry on."

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Just a few video's about how the so called fake news is famous World Wide. The Globalists are trying to destroy Europe and America in order to take over. Trump supporters come in all races for real change, contrary to what the controlled media would have you believe.

How trump has inspired such hero worship that it borders on that of a religious figure?!?!?

I have no idea...

Guy goes from being the "biggest douce in America" to the friggin messiah lmao?!?

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Guy goes from being the "biggest douce in America" to the friggin messiah lmao?!?

Pretty simple if you look at the leadership America has has over the last several years. Rex the wonder dog would have looked good.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Pretty simple if you look at the leadership America has has over the last several years. Rex the wonder dog would have looked good.

Or it's just that people will believe anything comming from a celebrity...

No matter how illuminati conspiracy theory type stuff it is...

If you were to tell Ronald Reagan DT would take over the GOP he would cry lol.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
There are so many videos of democrats attacking trump supporters I have not the time to distill them to a greatest hits, pun intended..

Here's a couple...

edit on 14-1-2017 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I have no idea...

That's one thing we can agree on.

edit on 14-1-2017 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
There are so many videos of democrats attacking trump supporters I have not the time to distill them to a greatest hits, pun intended..

Here's a couple...

Don't post anymore video evidence about Hillary supporters. The thread will be thrown out by an infiltrator. You probably doomed the thread already.

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Allright, so random people speaking out on video means what exactly ?
Pretty sure I can find ex-Christians featured in an Al-Qaeda or Isis video or Polish skinheads praising Hitler who occupied and bombed the crap out of their country. The point ? Yes,stupid people come in all shapes and sizes...

WHAT A SCHOCKER!!!!
edit on 14-1-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join