It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farmer Breath is Life Saver

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Just a simple youtube video.
Nothing about politics or war or the degradation of society and our eroding freedoms. No conspiracy or mystery really, just something warm on a cold day.

A simple video of beauty, to me, and a love and gentleness for one's neighbors on this planet that we share. One little bird.
It touched me and I thought, if this one person in the cold, bitter, stillness of winter could take time from their schedule to save one little bird...

What could we all do to save a neighbor? it would have been so easy for some to just walk away. I suppose I just wanted to share something happy.

I am curious how folks get these amazing photo ops...by the time I find my phone, get it turned on, the camera loads...the opportunity has passed, every time.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Very nice.

I've found that ever since I became a rancher my appreciation for all creatures big and small has increased 1,000 fold.

There is still some goodness left in the world.

Great post. S&F for you!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
That made my day better, thanks for that,

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
If you ever rescue a small creature such as a butterfly or a bee from a puddle it's a good idea to let them stay on your hand and blow gently on them.

It doesn't hurt to find a sunny spot to stand in either. It's amazing how many little ones can be helped in this way.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
What an amazing video! So touching, thank you for sharing!

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Thanks for this. I needed it today.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Omg...I was in tears watching that...poor little bird. I don't know how anyone could just walk away from that, let a creature suffer (human or otherwise). So glad he helped the bird out .. was worried at first he was going to just pull him off, without getting his legs unfrozen. Was the best, most suspenseful movie scene/clip I've watched in years .. lol

Thanks for posting it..

edit on 10-1-2017 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

omg T.T that was touching thank you bird

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
There is a special place in Heaven.........

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I seen this on the news and thought hell yeah that little birdy be free. Where I live it gets cold and snowy. I always keep the bird feeders full throw out a suet and the wife always throws the old bread or whatever for the other critters to eat.

top topics

join