It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Me Clone My Cat!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I saw this on Ebay and just had to share. This guy is wanting donations so he can clone his kitty

cgi.ebay.com...

Our 16 year old cat Igor passed away on january 25th 2005, I have recently read about the new technology of cat cloning whereas the newborn kitten has the exact genetics of the donor deceased animal, Our cat Igor was so special to us, he was extremely smart and always putting his nose in when i was working or reading.. missing him is unbearable .. his mother is broken up emotionally, but we can't afford the 52,000 dollars this new technology requires to clone our beloved lost pet. If there is someway a pet supply company would prefer the goodwill and advertising that gifting this bereaved family an identical twin clone of Igor to raise again and love so much... If your advertising budget of millions of dollars a years could afford 52,000 dollars .. there is nothing we would not do in return.. I could not believe that pet lovers around the world would not flock to your stores rather than a competitors once they learned of your human gesture.. Igor passed away on january 25, His body is currently in stasis storage, the company Genetic Savings & Clone, Gene Banking & Cloning Of Exceptional Pets must receive tissue samples of Igor with 5 days ( as stated on their website) I am hoping there is a company or individual that wants to reach out and do such a good deed.. forever Igor's family would be greatful.. such hope would arrise, such goodwill to you.... we miss Igor so much.. His voice.. this auction begins at 1 dollar, with a reserve of 52,000 ( the total cost the company requires) any amount below the required amount will not be accepted as it won't bring us Igor's genetic twin to love and raise.. this is not about money... It's about LOVE.. If your a company or individual looking to do something so good.. for a bereaved small family and have the means.. there is nothing you cannot ask us to do in return

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Uhhh....err...... that's sweet.....

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The company would get more for their advertising budget if they cloned Old Sparx, seeing as he was a celebrity.

join