It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cultural problems

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The concept of having a soul or to be soulless.. Im not part of the Chinese culture, i cant really relate to anything they do, think nor act. But i do know the institutions they offer, to over 1,3 billion homo sapiens are soulless.. Empty vessels with daily parasitic routines, and its all for the interest of what? consumerism? Is this what being offered? NWO? A specie with a developed mammalian brain, will never wash away its blood-lust of watching something else with agonizing pain..

The few cultures that developed from the Druidic, Native Indian, Japanese, Sami with the philosophy live one in accordance to the never ending cycles of the cosmos, kill something old or sick for food and not killing something healthy..

Is this civilized? Is this called civilization?

Someone asked me once;" embrace Mother Mary " and while looking above it was a great looking at something that once offered hope and relief..

But i cant help myself feeling, that i want to see the rose bloom next to the statue of Kali in the snake garden..
This is not suppose to be..

WARNING...vid is quite graphic and disturbing...
www.youtube.com...
edit on Mon Jan 2 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembedded vid, and added warning

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
You should remove that video.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
You should remove that video.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I don't think anyone comes to ATS to see animal torture.

Maybe that's just me being optimistic.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

I don't think anyone comes to ATS to see animal torture.

Maybe that's just me being optimistic.

I'm kind'a surprised it didn't get censored from YouTube, but DTOM took a hammer to the vid on behalf of ATS.

I empathize with the OP. There's a lot of horrifying food preparation techniques in practice throughout the Far East. Dogs seem to take the brunt of it.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I dont understand the suffering, nor the joy of it? Boiling it alive? The screams? the fear? why? Is this culture? Is this civilized?

Is this called a civilized world, and all the excuse ever told.. We are trying our best, i dont care if someone eats meat, but the clips that emerges with Hunting bears and torturing it for joy? Torturing dogs? and the laughter? These are not humans, they shouldnt be considered ones, they have no place on this earth...

Just cause it looks like a human, doesnt mean it is.

Humanity? Is this it? The hell with it!

new topics

top topics

join