It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Nibiru, where for art thou?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Need a job? Just finished water and we're going to bring some people on I want to make sure you don't get overlooked. I'm just joking we don't overlook anyone. If you understand going from water to gravity then you get noticed. Why do I have to see this #. Your science is a ridiculously overprecise God killing machine. I don't need to know science I do my job and you take care of whatever byproduct your tasked with. Ever figure out the pyramids, getting a little ahead of yourself aren't you. To me they're hack job mountains in a desolate wasteland.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adonsa
a reply to: ancientthunder

Hi AncientThunder,

Here's the Russian documentary about the arrival of Nibiru
Main Stream Media Reveals Nibiru

And you wonder why some people don't take Russian media seriously?
edit on 25-12-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: spectranometron

can this be translated to " coherent " ?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

it takes a lot of work to go from 4 to 5 when 4 isn't real until 5 is 4. Designing things like nibiru or whatever is a very small part of that. Also, my thoughts alone become conspiracies because every part of it is real. Can be done, by me, with dirt, water, fire, force, bare hands. You can too if you wanna get your hands dirty, cause you have to do some work to prove me right.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I like to argue with people too if you'd rather but I can be very insulting. Something to someone dumber than you proving your stupid stings if your not sensitive.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Doesn't look like it.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Your all talking about bull#. I threw nibiru on the ground. Want some good # or do you guys like bull#. I use everything on earth. You use my #.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: spectranometron

Your all talking about bull#. I threw nibiru on the ground. Want some good # or do you guys like bull#. I use everything on earth. You use my #.

Calm down there, buddy. Clearly, people (myself included) are having difficulty understanding whatever it is youre trying to say. Slow down, try to organize your thoughts, and try again.
edit on 12/25/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

the nicest thing i can say at this point is to speculate - is " spectranometron " - ` lost in translation `

its "possible " that they are composing ATS posts by translating thier thoughts from thier native language - to german - then german to japanese before finally rendering the japanese to english translation as thier ATS " contribution " despite having a combined german , japanese and english vocabulary of precisely zero

or shall i just be be brutally blunt and opine - they are a fooking delusional cockwomble

its one of the two

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

the nicest thing i can say at this point is to speculate - is " spectranometron " - ` lost in translation `

its "possible " that they are composing ATS posts by translating thier thoughts from thier native language - to german - then german to japanese before finally rendering the japanese to english translation as thier ATS " contribution " despite having a combined german , japanese and english vocabulary of precisely zero

or shall i just be be brutally blunt and opine - they are a fooking delusional cockwomble

its one of the two
it's just communication barriers. It's a difficult hurdle. I do tack on a little crazy for fun and descrepency.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

This is an iambic expression of longing to the death Star thread.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

Here's the original newscast video,
quality is better than the link I previously posted and this video is longer.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I was just going to point this out myself. . . wherefore does not mean WHERE, but WHY, & the meaning isn't interchangeable ( used to teach Eng Lit)as someone suggested.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
really?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The point of this thread being?

Good to see the eternal voices of reason Phage and AdmireTheDistance on here, just to add their weighty intellects to this very worthwhile discussion and ensuring that nobody ends up with dangerous beliefs.

<< 1   >>

join