It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unsolved Heinous Murder in San Antonio, TX; July 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I hope my Guardian Angels are guiding me to post this. This isn't an easy thing to do but the case has gone cold as far as I know and I reasoned if I gave it more exposure something may turn up.

I thought I was aware of all information online concerning the brutal murder of Martha C. Batchelor, but I found out today I was not. I decided to do a search on her, was surprised and, for the umpteenth time in almost 3 1/2 years, sickened at what I read and heard.

I've suspected all along if there are those who have an inkling of who committed this murder or know for sure who did, they are afraid to come forward because of a fear the same thing will happen to them. I understand. Or, it's a friend or family member of the killer who would never tell. Martha was very well known and often publicly visible.

Reddit has a six-month-old thread and I would've registered and posted there today, not at ATS, but the thread is archived:

Unresolved Mysteries

There are two news links in the reddit thread which I had not seen before, one has a video with the lead detective talking about the murder and a supposed re-enactment is shown of how they believe the murder occurred:

KSAT

NEWS4SA

My father's health was already failing and the murder of his fourth daughter (Daughter #4, as he would say), my sister, pretty much did him in as he passed 5 months later on Christmas.
edit on 23-12-2016 by tweetie because: added words for clarity.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
My prayers and condolences to your family and all affected. I hope justice prevails, but even more so that you are able to attain closure. I know how hard these things are and what it feels like to wonder and wait. The timing makes it harder in your case. May you all be blessed and enjoy each others love and companionship. Love has got to be the best and maybe most painful part of being human. Hang in there and let the spirit of your loved ones live on.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Thank you for the kind words. They are appreciated.

The emotions surrounding this ordeal with my sister have been stirred up again recently so I thought this time I'd make an attempt to put more light on her murder. One never knows.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Hugs to you, my sweet friend. I know this wasn't easy for you to post. I will keep my eyes and ears open locally, and if there is information out there I will do my best to find it...or find someone who can lead you to it. You know how to reach me if you need me. Blessed Be.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Thank you, Tiger. You must know of the area she last lived in, only for a short time, and that it's not a nice area. I'm glad you are local as it's possible you may hear something. She was not an introvert like me so she met a lot of people.

It's my personal belief the killer left the area not long after he killed.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

The killer may indeed have left the area...but I'd be willing to bet he didn't stay gone. Your sister may not have been his first or only victim. He may have gotten bold enough to come back once he realized that they had no leads in the case. He might even have a family. He could be anyone.

Do you feel like Martha is nudging you into finding her killer? If you get the distinct sense that she is physically in your presence, talk to her. Speak slowly and tell her that you need her help...info or clues or anything that could point you in the right direction. It is possible that she may be reaching out to you.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Actually, I haven't felt her nudging me at this time though I think of her every day. That's a vast and voluminous side issue. I spent many, many months going down those roads, some with others who can connect with people "on the other side," and nothing concrete ever came of it. I reached a point of having to put that aspect aside for my own sanity. It became clear to me that information coming through was corrupted.

The reason I am posting this now is I wanted to put it out there since I don't know how long I'll live and I thought, as a family member, to give it another boost. I'm not doing it for me; it's for others. ATS has a large membership and who knows who might come across my post.

The SAPD homicide detectives put in a lot of time and effort talking to countless people and following leads over a long period of time. I can't even count how many times I talked to the lead detective. Even another agency got involved. In my estimation, the SAPD needs an ID or a DNA match to follow through. As noted in one of the links I provided, the detectives believe the killer is Hispanic.

I appreciate the input and understand what you mean.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I found this:

Crime Fighters

Online data base providing new hope for unsolved crimes

That's another resource I didn't know about.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
A forum called Websleuths added my sister's murder case to their list in 2015. There's little activity in the thread but it's another place online where Martha is mentioned.

I think that's about it for online sources I hadn't seen until very recently. There's one other on Twitter but it's not worth mentioning here.

new topics

top topics

join