It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music For Zen Meditation - Patrik Pelauch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
This is my Christmass present for you this year.
The story:
Some 20 years ago I bought a tape. Listening to these very special flutes while reading Thomas Cleary's Zen Essence was a life changing experience. I've lost the tape a couple of years later and found out that there's nothing similar out there. It's a great depression neutralizer. These melodies were playing only in my head for all those years.
Until now.
SWIM uploaded the recording into the cloud. There's a copyright issue so I won't create a UTube vid (yet) but I always needed to share this masterpiece with the world. I'm planning to share it like this once I find a CD quality.
You'll have to deserve it now - download and unzip. Consider it unwrapping the gift.
Sometimes I used to save each song for a special ocassion like playing "After 10 000 Years New Snow Again" when it's really nicely snowing etc.
You can wait a day or two because it's December 23 if you want. There's a guy who was waiting for some 15 years.

Ta daaa!

I'm looking forward to your feedback. Take your time

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Screw that.

Listen to Meshuggah, or Gojira while meditating. Listen to the spaces between the beats.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

) I was thinking about the title in a similar way. It turned out I kinda clung to silence.
It is what it is. Sound and silence. Spiritual music is in a harmony with silence. Leaving your inner silence unpoisoned in the first place.
Sometimes the silence starts a hubbub in the mind while sometimes the music can silence some of the noise.

edit on 23/12/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: filled out

join