It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The crappest Christmas songs...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Hi folks...

Only 2 days to go (well it is here in Europe anyway... !)

This time of the year is always a pretty sad time as we think about all those loved ones that we would love to have shared this period with, BUT at the same time this is also a time of the year when we also think about our present family and loved ones, and our own personal positive projects for the coming new year...

I am a father of a now 18 year old son (I also have another son who is 30) and one of the things my 18 year old son asked me when he was around 6 years old and started to be at the age of reckoning was the following :

Son : Daaaaaad? Does Santa really exist? Me : Son... Santa exists for those who believe in him... same as Jesus...

I don't care what you all think BUT I believe in Santa no matter what he looks like or where he/she comes from...

The Christmas spirit is a magical moment for our kids and ourselves too and we should never lose it in my opinion...

When I was a teen I listened to many Christmas melodies for which at the time I thought absolutely wicked... As time goes on I have realised that they are in fact quite crap...

However, at this magical time of the year I still hum them out when waking up each morning and even went so far as to actually purchase a 4 cd pack of crappy Christmas songs...

Before I start with my crap compilation here is my bestest ever Christmas song :

And now for a compilation of the crap songs that I have been humming for the past week or two :

One for our US cousins :

For the 70s oldies like me (Erm actually I lived my teen years through the 70s and 80s) :

And as I am Irish :

Tomorrow... Christmas eve, I am spending a couple of hours in the nearest town from where I live at the homeless shelter in order that those people who do not have the same chance that many of us here have on ATS may have a smile on their faces for at least a day...

Enjoy and share your crap songs...

Warmest respects

Lags

Ps. for all the scrooges... I didn't forget you :

edit on 23-12-2016 by Lagomorphe because: Crap spelling

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

I offer this monstrosity for public dissection.
***Caution , may contain Bieber ***

Sorry.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I can't post a video atm but Twisted Sister put out a Christmas album. Horrible!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I offer this monstrosity for public dissection.
***Caution , may contain Bieber ***

Sorry.

How dare you...

My son has just seen that video that you posted and he is now suffering from PTCCVD... "post dramatic crap christmas video disorder)...

You have buggered up all of his yules for at least the next 10 years you evil evil naughty person...

Who do I send the bill to?

Warmest respects

Lags

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I can't post a video atm but Twisted Sister put out a Christmas album. Horrible!!!

This one :

Urghh....

Warmest

Lags

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

That's it. I recommend cotton and a shot of something strong before pressing play!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Sorry Lags , I knew it was risky hence the warning , you must accept some responsibility for not keeping it contained.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I've got some maybe not crappy but still not your usual Christmas songs

Carol of the Bells - Metallica

Christmas In Afghanistan - Rucka Rucka Ali

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Sorry Lags , I knew it was risky hence the warning , you must accept some responsibility for not keeping it contained.

Maybe a belated hearer advice warning should be issued too...

I love this one :

Warning... above song is crap...

Is that ok?

Warmest

Lags
edit on 23-12-2016 by Lagomorphe because: Crap spelling

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

The Best

The Worst

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

My offering arrived by electrons a few minutes ago and I need to disinfect my computer and mind--is it too early for brandy?

www.slate.com...

If this link doesn't work, you have my apologies with an accompanying Merry Christmas to one and all--or Happy Holidays for the rest of ya!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Crappiest Christmas song EVER released (IMHO) =

The Pogues and Kristy MacColl, 'Fairytale of New York'..Hate it, hate it...and yes, i absolutely hate it.

Slurred drunken lyrics, lazy performance, unintelligible rubbish.

Did i mention that i hate it? Well, i do!

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Worst songs

1 John Lennon......
2 Christmas shoes.....
3 Dan folgelberg.....
4 feed the world.....

Best songs

1. Bare naked ladies.... God rest ye merry gentlemen.
2. Eartha kitt.... Santa baby,
3. I want a hippopotamus for Christmas,
4. You're a mean one mr grinch,
5. Vivaldi, Charlie Brown Christmas

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Erm... due to unexpected circumstances maybe "Last Christmas" by Wham jokes might be a good idea to leave out of the conversation?

Twas his last Christmas but he had a good life :

I feel bad now for creating this thread...

RIP YOG

Warmest

Lags

new topics

top topics

join