It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Email Leak Proves Clinton Team Collaborated With Hamilton Electors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Everybody knew Clinton was involved in the pathetic elector coup attempt but now there is actual proof.

Hillary Clinton’s top advisers never publicly backed an effort by Democrats on the Electoral College to block Donald Trump’s election. When it failed on Monday, one aide mocked it as an unserious “coup” attempt.

But a batch of correspondence obtained by POLITICO shows members of Clinton’s inner circle — including senior aides Jake Sullivan and Jennifer Palmieri — were in touch for weeks with one of the effort’s organizers as they mounted their ill-fated strategy. And despite repeated requests for guidance, Clinton’s team did not wave them off.

Call logs, emails and text messages reveal a Clinton campaign walking a tightrope — never fully endorsing the effort, but intentionally declining to stamp it out. The approach was comparable, one former campaign official said, to the campaign’s passive-but-not-dismissive response to long-shot recounts in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Indeed, as news of Russia’s role in influencing the election emerged, an exhausted and shell-shocked Clinton team at times appeared torn between accepting the election results and continuing to publicly fight Trump’s ascension to the White House.

www.politico.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

So who leaked those emails?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I knew it !!

The Clinton Campaign did NOT end Nov 9th.

Next they will smear Congress as part of the continuing sour grapes campaign.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So who leaked those emails?

Some people will suspect the Russian office of Politico.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
You know, there were people that were trying to tell electors to break their rules or laws and that they would pay the fine for them. These laws were made for a reason, they attempted to make people commit a crime in their state. The people who did this should actually be charged with instigating a crime.

This has nothing to do with Trump or Hillary, this has to do with people trying to make others break the law or rules. That should not be allowed, no matter how prestigious the person. This country can not become chaotic, we need structure.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Everybody knew Clinton was involved in the pathetic elector coup attempt but now there is actual proof.

How was Clinton involved in this "elector coup attempt" exactly? Two of her aides didn't offer guidance despite the group reaching out to them on mulitple occassions, didn't endorse their efforts and didn't offer any form of support of any kind?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Her tops aides.

Are you going to pretend they did not discuss this with Hillary?

Podesta was the one demanding the electors get a special intel briefing on the "Russian hackers".

Hillary did not disavow.

edit on 22-12-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Looks like Baca struck out on three efforts to engage the Clinton campaign:

The next day, after Baca updated Sullivan on the group’s progress, Sullivan wrote that he personally believed the Clinton campaign should not be involved because it might send “mixed messages.” “But I'm consulting with our leadership,” he added.

That appears to be the last time Baca and Sullivan communicated. The same day, Baca sent an email to Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, urging him to endorse the effort, but did not receive a reply.

#1 Sullivan who said he didn't feel the Clinton campaign should be involved and didn't response further.
#2 was Podesta not even replying.

Palmieri replied, “I hear you. Are you doing a press conference today?”

Baca described an event he was planning at D.C.’s Sylvan Theater and asked whether she’d suggest any messaging. “What are you planning to say?” she asked. After Baca provided a short summary of his remarks, there was no further response from Palmieri.

#3 was Palmieri listening to the guy's spiel and then not responding.

As far as Podesta's statement, it wasn't exactly out of the blue was it? It was delivered in response to the open letter requesting briefing of the electors. It's pretty obvious that they weren't looking to discourage anything but they weren't exactly trying to be involved with it either.

As Breit bart notes:

“The bipartisan electors’ letter raises very grave issues involving our national security,” Podesta said in a statement Monday, Politico reported. “Electors have a solemn responsibility under the Constitution and we support their efforts to have their questions addressed.”

“Each day that month, our campaign decried the interference of Russia in our campaign and its evident goal of hurting our campaign to aid Donald Trump,” he said. “Despite our protestations, this matter did not receive the attention it deserved by the media in the campaign. We now know that the CIA has determined Russia’s interference in our elections was for the purpose of electing Donald Trump. This should distress every American.”

Podesta was responding to an open letter from ten electors – including Nancy Pelosi’s daughter, Christine Pelosi, requesting the intelligence briefing.

Welcome to politics?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

New Email Leak Proves Clinton Team Collaborated With Hamilton Electors

LOL! I suspect the Hamilton Electors would strongly disagree -- based on your own link!

Two days later, while Baca was in Washington trying to drum up support, he and Palmieri had a short text message exchange in which Baca made what he described as his “final plea” to the Clinton team for assistance.

The absence of any high-profile support left the ragtag group with little horsepower

Baca said he appreciated that Clinton aides heard him out and listened to his pleas. At the same time, he added, “they missed an historic opportunity led by concerned electors and future leaders in the Democratic Party.”

That's not collaboration.

The actual title of the article you linked is a far more accurate description: "Exclusive: Clinton aides kept tabs on anti-Trump elector gambit."

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Trump recognizing Putin as a strong leade somehowr made him a collaborator and co-conspirator to unproven hacking according to unhinged progressives, Hillary and her lapdog media.

But Hillary's top aid encouraging and identifying with the coup leaders is not collaboration?

'Not at all! We all share a sense of urgency,' Sullivan wrote Baca. 'Look forward to being in touch.' Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... osecution.html#ixzz4TcwUth9H

Trump disavowed Duke and white supremacists on several occasion but these same loony lefties still claim Trump collaborates with Nazis to this day.

Hillary NEVER disavowed the attempted coup or did anything to discourage it.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just today her web new site began to cascade through. Yesterday I was able to access a chronological listing of campaign stops, and I was reviewing information from her final week. When I saw this thread, I bounced back to the site to capture a headline I saw just yesterday. All prior information gone, including a November 9 post that ended with a question mark, and conveyed (paraphrased) Hillary wins popular vote. Trump wins Presidency?

When I saw the question mark I thought, "Good going Hill. Ginning up the base." Waybackmachine not accessing any prior information, either.

Look at the footer now appearing on her newly designed site. Guess she's still ginning up her base, huh?? Unbelievable.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Fair points -- but I'd say the same thing about Trump and the white supremacists... the white supremacists sure wouldn't agree Trump collaborated with them. But I'll bet they wish Trump had collaborated with them!

Speaking to Clinton and the electors again, I'd say her people were just fishing for information and playing them along, using the connections they had to stay in the loop and get the inside information. Bill Clinton was one of the New York electors, but he didn't get involved in any of the elector-movements. If Hillary was part of any of it, then Bill -- who still receives high popularity ratings -- would have been leading the charge.

Hillary's done and I think she knows it.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yet kept talking to them.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
they collaborated with the Trump rape accusers as well. Clinton and DNC campaign people are as scummy as they come.

join