It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Financial Writer Brandon Smith "Trump Chosen By Elite To Be Scapegoat For Massive 2017 Crash!"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DeepImpactX

Bankers and hedge fund managers have been getting hired in government for decades now, Trump is just continuing the tradition. He's no different than any other politician and has debts to certain people I'm sure, people who have so much money that he looks poor in comparison.

Trump is just a pawn in a much bigger game, he wouldn't be where he is now if that weren't the case in my opinion. Him hiring bankers and hedge fund managers only goes to show that he never intended to change anything.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
Ah... I've been looking for an angle on why the Pupetteers allowed Trump to win...

Maybe this is it.

Interesting...

I agree this is the most interesting thing I've read in a while.

Time will tell.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Darkmadness

What is this guy talking about they already had the 2007-8 conservative Bush destruction

I guess George Bush wasn’t enough.

The absolute disaster of George Bush wasn’t enough for the American people they need more destruction

Conservatism has so many times been proven to be nonworking crap that these conservatives now can only accept destruction. Without realizing their the source of the destruction

Well Bush did support Clinton. There ya go.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join