It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler Vs. Osama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
if you had a choice whould you kill either Osama Bin Laden or Hiter. Me i'd kill Osama.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeHead
if you had a choice whould you kill either Osama Bin Laden or Hiter. Me i'd kill Osama.

Then you are one very unimformed person. There is no comparison.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hitler wasn't such a "bad guy" if you think about it. The Soviet Union was massing its troops to invade Poland and then attack Germany. Hitler really was on a "defensive war" against the Soviet Union from day one. The Holocaust, I know I'm going to get hammered for this, has been really over exagerated for effect by the United States and the Soviet Union's own purpose of labeling the "Third Reich" as truelly evil when the United States and the Soviet Union were doing the same thing in their own countries during the time.

So definately Osama to answer your question.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeHead

Then you are one very unimformed person. There is no comparison.

Edit to say..I am embarassed I bothered to reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'd invite them round for a chat over a cup of Earl Grey and a buttered scone and point out the error of their ways, as well as their complete lack of moustache etiquette and panache.
Having left my abode thoroughly chastised they'd both return home and immediately disband their respective parties and any ridiculous plans for world domination.

Shooting them outright is not the act of a gentleman, even if they are Johnny Foreigners

Now that little colonial upstart, whatsisname, the Texan....Shrub or something ridiculously similar, I'd set the hounds upon him double quick and have my valet give him a sound thrashing.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well you see the whole "russia pouring troops onto the western front" was a kind of propaganda, if this was so they would have well been able to throw back a german assualt.

Also i think its stupid that both are american made and now an american is wonderin who to kill first...

I would kill hitler, osama only destroyed two buildings hitler almost destroyed a continent.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
I would kill hitler, osama only destroyed two buildings hitler almost destroyed a continent.

Can you please tell me how America "made" Hitler? Other than the fact that we had the chance to stop him.

Me, I'd kill neither. Killing Osama now would only make him a marytr to his cause as well as killing Hitler during his reign as the Fuher.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Me, I'd kill neither. Killing Osama now would only make him a marytr to his cause as well as killing Hitler during his reign as the Fuher.

Exactly.

There's only one way to deal with this situation ...

Borrow JT's time machine, pop off to Austria in the late 1800's and give Hitler's dad the two bricks treatment. Then back here via Saudi to do the same to Osama's.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Um, last time I checked Hitler was already dead.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Can you please tell me how America "made" Hitler? Other than the fact that we had the chance to stop him.

Your bankers created him, they supported him.

Thats why british intel didnt kill him etheir.
They actually knew where he walked and had a sniper out on many occasions that could have killed him.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Your bankers created him, they supported him.

Yeah, last time I check bankers do not have to power to create man. Where's the proof laddy?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Yeah, last time I check bankers do not have to power to create man. Where's the proof laddy?

They created "him" as in how he got to power, not as in physcially created him....though i wouldnt like to see one of them...**shivers at the thought***

According to research carried out over the last few years, Wall Street bankers (amongst others) financed Hitler's rise to power whilst making large profits at the same time. What is yet still more deplorable is the fact that relatives of the current U.S. president were amongst this group of individuals.

Link 1

Link 2

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Thank you very much

Ah I knew they did'nt physically or biologicaly make him, just a little sarcasm for a cold day

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Ah I knew they did'nt physically or biologicaly make him, just a little sarcasm for a cold day

Yeah, is a scary thought though....

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I think that Hitler was way worse than Bin Smellin, Hitler murdered like 6 million jews.... and Bin Smellin has only killed a lil....
Hitler is way worse!

new topics

top topics

join