It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Enemy Isnt Aliens But Fallen Angels

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Genesis chapter 6 partly deals with the fallen angels and their lust
for mortal women.This lust which resulted in these women having
children with these fallen angels.These children were the giants
mentioned in the old testament.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Nephilim!

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth
It was demons that dont have sexual organs instead of fallen angels that's my fault I will delete post. Wow can't delete it the time expired hopefully anyone reading this post excuses that post I confused my demons with fallen angels for a second the fallen angels can procreate but not disembodied spirits.
edit on 28-11-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
We are living in the time of the Grand Delusion, Great Deception. If you believe that aliens are Not Fallen Angels youve been suckered and had. Through mans sins, the Enemy has a foothold over us.

I know that fallen angels are "alien" but not all aliens are fallen angels.
I have actually seen fallen angels and heard them and been tormented temporarily by them before, so I know they are real, but not all aliens have to be fallen angels, and evil.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

so what are you going to do about it ?

the Fallen were just thrown here
without any power that could oppose them...?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I have not seen any fallen angels or aliens, but i have seen Man, talk about greatness! Such aptitude for good and wondrous achievement, yet the same for insurmountable evil.

We don't need a God to judge or bestow our freewill or the illusion of such, truth be told we are not that far away from building our own.

edit on 28-11-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: andy06shake

You are singing to the choir brother...

Im just saying that most modern christians dont even know what's in there, so they just say whatever they feel like.

Kind of how it is for most subjects in most fields.

I wasn't intending to discuss the vetacity of "the Bible". My eyes have nearly fallen out of their sockets from rolling them, after decades of my life i wasted on that topic.

Kev

And after countless discussions of all topics woo, you still feel the time was wasted? Parasitic entities can't simply be a rose by another name?

What do we know about these hyper dimensional parasitic entities? Where do they come from and why are they here? What is their constitution and how would that differ from your garden variety fallen angel?

You have to admit the fallen angel storyline has more meat to it than extraterrestrial. Does it not? more in line with your parasitic plasma entity.
edit on 28-11-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

"What do we know about these hyper dimensional parasitic entities?"

Avatars per chance? Entropy apparently must in cress in a closed system, maybe they are the reason why? God dam thermodynamics!

Or maybe we as a species just really have a good imagination and/or capacity for attempting an explanation as to things we have yet to comprehend?

Ether way its fun to spitball around.

edit on 28-11-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Rosinitiate

"What do we know about these hyper dimensional parasitic entities?"

Avatars per chance? Entropy apparently must in cress in a closed system, maybe they are the reason why? God dam thermodynamics!

Or maybe we as a species just really have a good imagination and/or capacity for attempting an explanation as to things we have yet to comprehend?

Ether way its fun to spitball around.

Wouldn't an avatar remain static in our "physical" 3D world? ...even if the operator was not present. If we are to entertain such an idea and said entity were to "play" with us and not using a predefined vehicle, then that means it would have the ability to manifest.

I'm also going to go out on a limb and state: Our imagination can barely scratch the surface of what "is" is.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Wasn't it vampire parasites a couple days ago?
Wasn't it robotiod replacements a week ago?
Wasn't it clone replacements a couple weeks ago?

Everyone replying in the OPs threads are just feeding his own delusions and providing him with the attention that he seemingly craves.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Nope, it's closer to the other way around. It's been drilled in by the three main monotheistic religions for many to think that way.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MasterAtArms
Wasn't it vampire parasites a couple days ago?
Wasn't it robotiod replacements a week ago?
Wasn't it clone replacements a couple weeks ago?

Everyone replying in the OPs threads are just feeding his own delusions and providing him with the attention that he seemingly craves.

The latest is a hoot(I mean discredit trolling).

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothlander
I have a question. Aren't aliens and angels the same thing? Like whenever in the Bible they talk about angels from the heavens. Could they of meant aliens from the heavens?
They are...many we think of as aliens are really the fallen angels.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join