It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS. Long time lurker here finally joining the fray.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hi, I'm LuminousHydra. I started frequenting ATS back in 2008 or 9, I can't pinpoint exactly. I used to have an account actually, but forgot the username and couldn't recover the password.

Anyways, I hardly know where to begin. My "awakening" so to speak began when I was around the age of 18-19 and started to think about the world in a way that allowed me to confront difficult questions and unpleasant realities while not becoming frightened and disheartened. I started with any and every outlet I could to seek information, including this site. I remember being into Alex Jones for a while until one day I realized that even though he may be on to certain things, his delivery is something I found myself gaining a great dislike for and eventually outgrew entirely. Also, please forgive me for even mentioning it because last I remember, he's something of a "Non-Mentionable" around here.

I then turned to obscure Youtube channels and "deep web" sites for info. I had close friends that had very similar mindsets and that made it easy to increase and share knowledge. But then for a while, I became closed off to things as I let the distractions of society over-ride everything. I admit I turned into a zombie for about a year. And then, out of nowhere [SNIPPED] I was snapped out of it with an energy that has only grown since. An energy that fuels my determination against our lying, murdering, satan worshipping, greedy criminal enterprise government.

I always knew what spectrum I stand in. It feels good knowing that when it comes down to it, I'd gladly die for the light than to succumb to darkness. I'm glad to be (re)joining this community although I never posted much. I'm usually a very quiet guy. (Hence lurking for several years)
Looking forward to denying some ignorance!

edit on 27-11-2016 by DrumsRfun because: snipped personal use reference

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LuminousHydra

I remember being into Alex Jones for a while until one day I realized that even though he may be on to certain things, his delivery is something I found myself gaining a great dislike for and eventually outgrew entirely.

Ditto.

That's American slang for hear hear.

Welcome aboard..

See you around.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I then turned to obscure Youtube channels and "deep web" sites for info

Dangerous stuff , but I am glad you too survived physically and mentally

An energy that fuels my determination against our lying, murdering, satan worshipping, greedy criminal enterprise government.

Unfortunately , I dont know which "our government" would apply. Just go back and add an s to government . Makes better sense

Welcome from an equal opportunity offender
Peace

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Unfortunately , I dont know which "our government" would apply. Just go back and add an s to government . Makes better sense

Easy on the leftover turkey Goth.

Welcome Lumi, seems you're already ahead of the curve.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Nice to meet you! Welcome!

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I am new here also. Cool to be nwe with other people.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuminousHydra
Hi, I'm LuminousHydra.

Hi, Hy! *__-

An energy that fuels my determination against our lying, murdering, satan worshipping, greedy criminal enterprise government.

That 'energy' is called ego, vanity!
Coupled with a touch of ignorance...
Holos are Causted!

I know how the drama is such a glutton's buffet, that it's difficult, sometimes, to remember; before we sally forth and do something that we might regret, that it's not 'real'! *__-

But, there's nothing like a good drama, and at this point in human history, it's just going to keep getting 'better' (more dramatic)!

"Be the change that you want to see!" - Gandhi

Welcome to the dream! *__-

edit on 27-11-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Welcome back my friend!

I look forward to your postings here. What are your main interests?

And for what it's worth, an awful lot of people have been *awakened* recently. I'm one of them. I used to be a regular user/contributor but then let the BS of life take over for a while and I hadn't come back here for about 2 years.

Not anymore.

I'm back. I am keenly aware.

And I act.

And I am not alone...

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Hello and welcome back to ATS.

Many of us have had the "awakening", like a click in the brain and for me it was partly ATS that made that happen.

Nice to meet you and see you around the boards/thread's

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Welcome to the posting part of this site.

I've actually been here since about 2011 (I was 18 then) and in the same boat as you of forgetting my previous account. Hope to enjoy future conversations with you.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues
Would that be turkey ? or Turkey ?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Welcome Lumi, seems you're already ahead of the curve.

Thank you, I love your sidebar image btw.

Nice to meet you! Welcome!

Nice to meet you too, thanks!

I know how the drama is such a glutton's buffet, that it's difficult, sometimes, to remember; before we sally forth and do something that we might regret, that it's not 'real'! *__-

I think I infer from your post that this is all meaningless in the end, and all these squabbles within humanity have little to do with the grand scheme? If so I agree, I am keenly aware of the insignificance of drama, as you put it.
However as I see it, living here right now on this planet, and in this place, I must be involved. As long as I am alive within this dimension, I'll do whatever I can within my power here, until I transcend into the next. Because I do believe there is something very sinister and perhaps supernatural or even otherworldly behind all of this. "There's something strange at work here. Some evil gives speed to these creatures, sets its will against us."

I look forward to your postings here. What are your main interests?

I've been a musician for about 8 years, which is my main passion. I hate to say it's taken a back seat to other things right now, but I still play regularly. Also hiking, camping & being outdoors. My friend and I practice archery and swordsmanship which sounds a bit nerdy but is really awesome and helps our connection with the earth and our ancestors.

Also, I certainly agree that there is a wildfire of awakening right now, moreso than ever before. This year sparked something in people... you know it sounds silly but we are almost like the food in the movie Sausage Party right now. A few "crazy" people know the truth while the majority believe in lies and falsehoods. I read something the other day that talked about how at any given time in human history, there were always people who saw through a plot or conspiracy and were labelled insane/heretics/traitors etc. Right now WE are those people, and so must take extreme caution especially now with this "Fake News" crap being churned out of the machine.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuminousHydra
I think I infer from your post that this is all meaningless in the end, and all these squabbles within humanity have little to do with the grand scheme?

The slightest fish-hair's breadth of Perspective is intrinsically vital to the state of Reality/Universe! Ever!
Everything that is perceived, even thoughts (ego) of drama.
We play, "as if" it were Real, we observe.
What each does and says and thinks at any moment, is determined by the totality of who and what we are AT THIS MOMENT!
Free-will/choice?
Hardly, but we do play "as if'" in this reality of 'make believe'!
To really 'believe', is insanity! *__-

If so I agree, I am keenly aware of the insignificance of drama, as you put it.
However as I see it, living here right now on this planet, and in this place, I must be involved. As long as I am alive within this dimension, I'll do whatever I can within my power here, until I transcend into the next. Because I do believe there is something very sinister and perhaps supernatural or even otherworldly behind all of this. "There's something strange at work here. Some evil gives speed to these creatures, sets its will against us."

We do as we must do.
If you must carry a sign at a march, or shoot the principal, we manifest who and what we are, at the moment.
No 'judgment' as there's no 'choice'.

I've been a musician for about 8 years, which is my main passion. I hate to say it's taken a back seat to other things right now, but I still play regularly. Also hiking, camping & being outdoors. My friend and I practice archery and swordsmanship which sounds a bit nerdy but is really awesome and helps our connection with the earth and our ancestors.

Hey, I've been forging blades of all sort for about half a century! You have to know how to use 'em if you're going to make useful items, no?
I doesn't seem so long ago that I could bend a 100lb bow, now, it would take a week to heal from a 25 pounder! Hahahaha...
And I'm well aware of the 'spiritual benefits' of sincere and diligent practice...

Also, I certainly agree that there is a wildfire of awakening right now, moreso than ever before. This year sparked something in people... you know it sounds silly but we are almost like the food in the movie Sausage Party right now. A few "crazy" people know the truth while the majority believe in lies and falsehoods. I read something the other day that talked about how at any given time in human history, there were always people who saw through a plot or conspiracy and were labelled insane/heretics/traitors etc. Right now WE are those people, and so must take extreme caution especially now with this "Fake News" crap being churned out of the machine.

Djya ever notice how there are never any Sages, Enlightened or otherwise, running for public office?

See ya 'round the corner...
*__-

edit on 27-11-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join