It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtuber exposes the ethics of a journalist by faking hate crime.

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
YouTuber Matt Christianson trolls a journalist into believing a fabricated story about an incident of racism, exploiting her lack of ethics.

He also gives a good critique of the "wave of hate crime" after Trump's presidency, the lack of evidence for them, and the terrible job of journalists in verifying the truth.

I think he does a swell job of proving a point we should all do well to consider.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Lol and they have the audacity to be screaming about "fake news" coming from the "alt-right".

He did a great job exposing one of the tactics the establishment is using in this "information" war.

Very telling that she did not respond to being busted out and actually left the hoax story up for her naïve followers to believe!

S&F

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Journalist Codes of Ethics

1 . Respect for truth and for the right of the public to truth is the first duty of the journalist.

2 . In pursuance of this duty, the journalist shall at all times defend the principles of freedom in the honest collection and publication of news, and of the right to fair comment and criticism.

3 . The journalist shall report only in accordance with facts of which he/she knows the origin. The journalist shall not suppress essential information or falsify documents.

4 . The journalist shall only use fair methods to obtain news, photographs and documents.

5 . The journalist shall do the utmost to rectify any published information which is found to be harmfully inaccurate.

6 . The journalist shall observe professional secrecy regarding the source of information obtained in confidence.

7 . The journalist shall be alert to the danger of discrimination being furthered by media, and shall do the utmost to avoid facilitating such discrimination's based on, among other things, race, sex, sexual orientation, language, religion, political or other opinions, and national and social origins.

8 . The journalist shall regard as grave professional offenses the following: plagiarism; malicious misinterpretation; calumny; libel .

Seems this Journalist Violated Numbers 1 , 3 , 5 , and 7 there . Tsk..Tsk...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
The problem is that people assume we still have journalists in this country. If something fits their intended narrative, they run with it.

But at least more people are awake. As I have said before, the credibility of Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and the MSM is shot. No putting the genie back in the bottle for any of them.
edit on 24-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
What a fantastic video. It just goes to show that there's a fetishization of victimhood in the country. It is also a prime example of how fanatical the media and its operatives are when it comes to their devotion to their particular political religion.

At the end of the day this just hurts us all. It hurts them because they all look like a bunch of liars, even when they tell the truth, and it hurts us because we have to constantly defend against fraudulent claims rather than discuss the issue that are important to everyone.

To those of you who think muddying the waters like this is a good idea, screw you. You are an enemy to our nation. To everyone else, now more than ever is it important to ensure we substantiate what we post.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

In some respects, I was motivated to return to this site because I like that there are some members who do exactly that- substantiate what they post.

It's what makes ATS great, imo.

I like to be challenged with anything that is well researched. Too bad the MSM doesn't agree. They've been dropping the ball for decades. Now it's just off the rails.
edit on 24-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I love his signed photo of Milo in the background.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

What a great video. Just goes to show the same people crying about diversity are only interested in keeping up the division.

For ratings, for another hole-punch on their feelings card.

I would laugh if people weren't actually dumb enough to fall for this sh*t.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
"It's Bigfoot, and he's making America great again!" Awesome vid

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Thanks for the video. I have been posting about this for awhile now, whenever someone brings up a "hate Crime". The vast majority, or ALL that I have seen anyway, have been fake. The left (the element I am describing, not all) and all of their tactics are really starting to get out of hand. The good news is, many people are aware of them.

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
figures

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This was a really good, sensible. analysis and demonstration.

There seems to be not a single confirmed act by a Trump supporter attacking a minority, but it's all we've heard about (whilst liberals smash things, riot and beat Trump supporters).

The Southern Poverty Propaganda Centre seem to be trawling fake news for their counts, just like the MSM.

top topics

join