It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

De-Coding The Meaning On Podesta's Hands

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Early Christians, would draw half of a fish, letting another finish it showing they both were followers of Christ.

7+7=14
Or
1-4.

That's all I got.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well, let's start with 14:

Valentine's Day is on the 14th

The number 14 is the atomic weight or mass of nitrogen....

Most of Earth's atmosphere is nitrogen (78% or so)

Now the fish -- some might jump to the conclusion that it is a reference to Christianity...but it's older than that. It's known as the "Vesica piscis" and is a symbol of female fertility. In pre-Christian times the symbol of the fish represented the female anatomy and the "Mother Goddess"

So, we have nitrogen, Valentines Day and Mother Goddess.

What's special about Valentines Day? Valentine's day is actually a "Christianized" version of an earlier, more ancient festival called Lupercalia:

The ritual had become important to the civic life of Rome and was believed to help prevent pestilence, but as the pope charged, it was no longer being performed in the proper manner.

Instead of the noble families running around naked (or in a loincloth), riffraff was running around clothed. The pope also mentioned that it was more a fertility festival than a purification rite and there was pestilence even when the ritual was performed.

Link

So, a fertility festival with a symbol of fertility/Mother Goddess and the atmosphere?

Maybe he's trying to be a bit more abstract...maybe he's saying its "in the air" or an "atmosphere" of female energy, fertility and sex?

edit on 23-11-2016 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Darkmadness

can we just have the TL ; DW version ????????????

ie

14 = ????????????????
fish = ?????????????

i cannot actually watch y-tube vids at moment - so your OP is pretty devoid

Fish=Nun=None=zero= 23?
Some how he gets the fish to equal 23 and multiply by 14 you get 322.

Basically he is trying to link Podesta to skull and Bones.
14 x Fish = 322
322= skull and bones

Fish=Nun=None=zero= 23?

I get this stuff but you can make the numbers say anything.
If you know 322 is the number for skull and bones, and you have the number 14 then all you have it do is divide 322 by 14 and now come up with some way to turn the fish into 23.

Plus Why multiply? Could you not also add. 14+23=37

Not defending Podesta mind you, just saying you don't need to link this guy to anything he already is a creep.

edit on 23-11-2016 by Observationalist because: Fixed 28 to 24

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

thank you - see folks - that was easy - no 17 minuite videos - a simple explaination :

the idiot is just pulling shiite out of his arse

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

He also has a bandaid on his middle left finger. In his friend's Spirit cooking ritual, one of the messages says to cut deeply into the middle finger of your left hand and relish the pain or something like that. So the bandaid could also be significant, whether he actually cut it or not. He is also framing his own head with his hands.

Something tells me that he's not a Christian believer or follower..

I'm so glad now that they didn't get in, not that Trump's a bed of roses, but perhaps there's hope for something better than sick Satanists ruling the roost.

Podesta also has a certain facial expression that he makes with a puffed out mouth that's almost identical to Anthony Weinder as if they're cut from the same cloth and in both cases it's when they're caught and are under enormous pressure.

I almost feel sorry for him. Almost, but will pray for him anyway, that he turns away from the things he's done and finds salvation for his soul.

He appears to be in deep trouble I think, whether he ends up charged or not.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

So what do these symbols mean for those of us without video or intuition?

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

the dogs of sarcasm have spoken - theres how you get from :

" fish " to 23

jebus fed the 5 thousand with 5 loaves and 2 fish

there theres your fish

now to get to 23

5 [ teh 5 thousand ] times 5 [ teh 5 loaves ] = 25

subtract 2 - teh 2 fishies = 23 whoo fooking hoo

we has 23

numerology is easy if you just make shiite up till you get the answer you want

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Oy Vey! Numerology? Black Arts? This is getting ridiculous.

Could you at least post a pic of Podesta's hands or something. I literally have nothing to work fromf here as I can't do utube and wouldn't if I could. These minimalist posts are worthless. I could just go to youtube if I wanted to watch a vid (If I could) It would at least have the comments section to read.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Nah, this one is all about Osirus mythology. Nothing too complex.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

You got it. Nice work👍

Honestly, I think the guys who assign these great secrets codes to stuff like this are giving these elite puppets way too much credit. Podesta could simply be bragging about how many victims or the age of his victims. This is me of course assuming the Pedo info on him is accurate.

I play with numbers, see the patterns and all that, I almost got sucked into numerology but I couldn't get away from the arbitrary assignment of significance and the freedom of assumption that perpetuates a sort of circular reasoning, Such as illustrated in this video.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

boredome and the lack of trollable targets has led to an even more elegantly convoluted solution :

"FISH " TO 23 :

cobvert letters to numbers - ie A=1 b= 2

gives 6 , 8 , 9 , 18

8=8 = 16 , 16 *9 = 144 , 144 / 6= 24 . 24 -1 = 23

i has missed my " true " vocation - i should ny a nurerology wingnut scaming people

damm - too bad i has integrity - and only does this to show the idiots how fooked thier delusions are

why will no one pay me for that ????

i want my shill bucks
edit on 23-11-2016 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join