It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Economist New 2017 Cover: Planet Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

Excellent observation. Family members of the Rothschild's upcoming in the near future? What a fun little challenge.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

Satan falls from heaven as a bolt of lightning.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes, the evil one fall from heaven like a bolt of lightning is present in this cover in such striking ways.

I continue to look at The Wheel of Fortune which is so different from the normal depiction in the various Tarot decks.

Here the card echoes "sacrifice" and the Catherine wheel and the Crucifix by the two saltires on what look like paper ballots. Most US Americans would read those symbols as the letter "X", but I believe it is meant to symbolise "cross" and indicates "a crossing" in political change. Merkel's fall from grace (and power) related to Lucifer's fall. Geert Wilders on the bottom of the wheel... but it is turning and would indicate he is rising up. Then Marine le Pen is shown as one whose star has arisen. The small white circle is not the Sun shining on Le Pen, but it is a star... or possibly a full moon.

But the thought of Merkel falling like satan from heaven.... Merkel is wearing the same colour as the robes of The Magician who is also a symbol of Lucifer and the one who stands as a vicar of the eternal shining one (who is not God).

All fascinating....

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JedemDasSeine

The Death card depicting a red sun seems to indicate the atomic bombing of Japan at one level. I am most interested in what others see on these cards. Death on the pale horse is of course Biblical. But there is more here.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Maybe the stars are pictures of now important people when they were younger. The one person resembles Mitt Romney.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This thread certainly went no where fast didn't it. The people in the stars, could be stars or people from milk cartons no one ever saw again, it's only a thought.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
@StoutBroux: Thanks! And yeah, my original thought was that these were H.S. pics of people in power like the Rothschilds, but I'm not finding anything there. Checked out Romney's as he's definitely the same "type", but his face seems like it was fuller than that one when he was young. It's hard to tell with a lot of these and the features not being clear.

@LadyButterfly: Yeah - I've been looking at missing people pictures too. THAT's a nightmare of it's own as I never knew there were SO many! If just one match could be found, it could lead to others though!

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

That's remarkable, i didn't think anyone else had entertained that possibility but myself. I'm glad you thought about that as well, it makes it all the more plausible doesn't it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join