It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research thread - where did Christ go at the end?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I wish to start a thread for research. This thread is not for those to come and say "He never existed". This thread is for those that believe he did exist to research where he went at the end of his time in Isreal.

Did Christ ascend to heaven or go to India?

The popular book called the bible states he ascended into heaven, but a small bit research shows that this book has been modified by man and may not be what really happened. Some recently discovered texts talk about Christ going to northern India. Some even say he went to Europe - that I doubt.

Input?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I would suggest checking into the connection in Riennes, France, as there is quite a bit of evidence to suggest he went there perhaps. The India move isn't really that well supported as I recall.

Also, may want to research his brother James, as supported by other sources...as many think HE may have been the one crucified.

Don't have time to research myself...but figure I'd give the pointers...

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I have heard these theories but I haven't researched it enough to formulate an opinion as to whether he did or didn't.
But perhaps these links will help you. lots of interesting reading material here:

tombofjesus.com...

www.alislam.org...

home.netcom.com...

www.tertullian.org...

good luck in your research

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'd say that the odds are he went to heaven. While some books of the Bible, particularly the New Testament, may have been slightly "modified", all New Testament books and even a score of books that were rejected agree that he went to Heaven, and in his own words he said this is where he was going to go.

top topics

join