It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the creator - good and bad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
There is a creator and the proof is everywhere. The cryptic earth and language design are starting proof of it then just look around and you'll notice the being guiding everyone like rats.

What I want to get at though is the being exists and it is bad/evil and everything is proof of that. There were 2 people created as good but the creator and other filth humans molest and rape their mind controlled lives.

What that means is simple. There is NO Good on earth and never will be. This entire species is vile waste and you can't take 2 pieces of filth and get something better.

The nature of bad is such that it can only get more insulting/offensive to the concepts of good no matter what it does.

This planet and species is so foul that for any beings to have relationships with this place would make them stupid and tainted.

Humanity truly is at a point of being like a disease and there is no cure. The closest thing to getting better would be a stupid concept called forgiveness(ignoring) and letting everyone get away with being vile filth.

Acting civilized and polite is just clown makeup to try and make you seem more appealing which only deceives new unaware life into interacting with you and destroying their goodness.

The only genuine good that could happen to this species and all your souls is for you all to be killed into extinction and your souls put somewhere to be hacked to pieces and destroyed over and over forever.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Edit: I think I initially misinterpreted your opening post.

You have confused me with your use of the terms "creator" and "deity".

Do you use the terms interchangeably, or are they separate entities?

edit on 17/11/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Truthseekerguy

There is NO Good on earth and never will be.

Acting civilized and polite is just clown makeup to try and make you seem more appealing which only deceives new unaware life into interacting with you and destroying their goodness.

You seem to contradict yourself. You are implying that there is innate goodness that is eventually destroyed by the sickness in this world.

To me we are manifestations of the creator that you speak of. Within our consciousness rests heaven or hell. Your free will is there for your to pick which you experience.

Collectively we have had a network of sick dark occultists at the helm for far too long, hiding in the darkness to fulfill their deeds. We are waking up to this sickness and it is accelerating.

To wish for the complete destruction of humanity is simply a manifestation of the very dark occultists I speak of.

It is time to face our own shadow self in order to defeat it with the Truth of our being.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Two rants in as many minutes, soapbox much?

2nd

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Well that was a truly grim outlook.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I am part of humanity (well, according to my genetics). Do you wish for my extinction as well?

How do you solve evil if your only answer to mankind's issue is absolute death?

I too am constantly witness of mankind's insanity. But I've come to realise that amongst the dirt, there are diamonds - rare, yet fantastic people who go against the tide, against all odds, and actually are selfless. Is their death via extinction truly your way to reward these people's efforts and kindness?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Well welcome to ATS. You certainly paint a grim picture of mankind. Perhaps in time you will once again see 'Wonder', but for now, your looking in the wrong place.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
When your firstborn looks up to you and wraps it's hand around your finger, perhaps then you will see 'Wonder' If there is breath, there is Hope...
edit on 17-11-2016 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I think you are confused between proof, and belief. Now I am a spiritual individual, my religion is not mainstream, but I'm also a scientist. I don't see "proof everywhere" of a creator. So perhaps you can list these proofs off, with evidence? OR is this just a belief you have?

new topics

top topics

join