It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Director Comey Decision

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
I thought they re-opened the investigation because Judicial Watch filed a FOIA request and they had a week to turn over the documents from the investigation since it was closed. Re-opening the investigation blocked the request.

That was one rumor.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Yup.

I think Obama played it cool.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Gotta say.
Hillary had some serious courage to go for presidency, when all she did/do/does is loading sooo many weapons, aim them at herself and wait until someone pulls the trigger...cause I mean, you dont want such woman with so many guns, so everyone is eager to pull the trigger. And then she survives, loads another gun and do the same thing over and over xD

And then she goes asking, why did you pull the trigger? I only wanted to be a president.... xD

Self destructive, but she herself as blind to it, as she wanted to make the most people.

What goes around comes around...
edit on 13/11/2016 by Neoony because: Typo

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I am of the belief that ALL of the government thus far has been basically "run" based on the game of blackmail.
I think this long standing and widely accepted tradition of the game of blackmail has been the way things have been done for a very very long time in the history of America's government.

The cog in the wheel gets turned one way or another based on the integrity and/or dirt found on the elected participating players.

I believe this very element played heavily and explains a lot of the confusing drama surrounding the Comey email situation.

Let's look at the strange flipflopping that Comey was doing and all the stories/rumors the public was fed.

If Comey was in deed pressured by Clinton Cabal and/or Obama then THAT seemed plausible that he called "no charges".

I feel that the damning depth of Clinton wrong doings in his stated findings testimony showed quiet clearly how the cog in THIS wheel was turned.

I think Comey fought this but was told "go ahead say what ever you want, but you WILL SAY NO CHARGES>END OF STORY"

Then more and more Wikileaks info came out slowly changing and infecting the public's view and unsettling the government's players smug feeling, who now doubted that this case had indeed been closed.

Then enter the NEXT COG TURN IN THE WHEEL ...The unfortunate occurrence of a DIFFERENT agency >
NYPD finding Weiner's laptop NOT THE FBI.....

Now this formerly closed blackmail party of 2 just got dangerously out of hand with way too many players to control

Then we have all those lower down FBI workers threatening revolt,tales of other agency defectors CIA ,NSA,Military etc. ......Now we have a blackmail party of HOW MANY?

By now, with this spiraling and ever growing blackmail party coupled with the public now outraged by having seen proof from Wikileaks >
All the players in the game were frantically turning the wheel back and forth, trying to OUT blackmail each other and fighting for supremacy.
I feel that resulted in that NO ONE WOULD BACK DOWN.....Resulting in a stalemate and an attempt to stall and providing a partial agreed upon concession>>>
Thus the confusing statement of Comey RE-OPENING the case.

This RE-Opening gave EVERYONE JUST A LITTLE to temporally back off while each side player thumbed their noses at each other and took off to plot it's own plans of persuasion.

The Clinton Cabal got a public doubt jab >BUT NO SOLID CONVICTION FOR THE PUBLIC TO MAKE A DECISION

The FBI and OTHER agency dissenters got a public doubt jab> BUT WERE ABLE TO PLACE ENOUGH SUSPICION FOR THE PUBLIC TO MAKE A DECISION

THIS WAS MOST DEFINITELY THE LARGEST EPIC HISTORICAL FIGHT OF THE CENTURY
WHETHER FOR GOOD OR FOR EVIL IS YET TO BE DETERMINED BY THE OUTCOME OF THE NEXT 4 YEARS.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join