It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump outlines his First 100 Day Plan at Gettysburg PA Rally

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It is not, its a nice number, that seems to be important. He does not define a regulation. Typical words from a muppet who is in over his head. If you look at the list, there is no way to assign metrics to it. He can claim he did something, even if he did nothing, or the opposite.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
If anyone thinks Trump is actually going to prosecute Hillary you are kidding yourselves.

I keep saying, prepare for disappointment - in a long line of disappointments to come.

If, and when, Trump doesn't live up to the Messiah you hope he will be, myself and people like me will not let you play victim and cry foul. We will continually remind you that YOU voted for this, you dug your own graves now you get to lie in them.

Mark my words.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

lol it matters not who you vote for ultimately, Trump gives people a glimmer of hope because of his Ego, and in his mind IMO
he will want to make a mark on his term, and how will he be able to do that, well we will all see over time, this world is changing, and because a lot of humans fear change, there will be a lot of trepidation.
But ultimately it is all about survival of the fittest.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Thing is, I'm absolutely all for giving the finger to Washington and getting rid of the elite and the status quo. Unfortunately, Trump is the last person people should have voted for to do this.

Before you all jump on me, Hillary obviously falls into the "elite status quo" category I described above.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join