It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a Canadian,I feel relief from President Elected Donald Trump Succeeding.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I am Canadian and I would of voted Trump. I have failed poorly in the choice of the past election candidates in my own country this past election in Canada where Prime minister Trudeau was elected, I had voted for Prime Minister Harper to continue his leadership. I have since then realized that I was afraid of the changes that would come from what I thought was an inexperienced politician leading the Surreal, surely disaster would follow. Yet instead I saw my young, charismatic new prime minister impress the country with his ability to connect us together in sheer pride of being CANADIAN! The first Prime Minisrer to take part in a Gay Pride festival. Not just stand on the side lines (Which none of the previous Prime Minsters have ever done) But he took part in the entire celebration ligning up in the middle of the parade for all to see and
enjoying himself hugging the people around him and celebrating the right to be yourself. That day I changed as a person inside. I realized that there is more going on than I will ever understand as an individual. But as a group it will make sense in the end. I would of elected President elected Donald Trump if I was one of you folks to the south of our border. I hope for you the plentiful and beneficial changes that come to our country, Canada for the change in leadership that I came to appreciate and now strongly support. Embrace your newly elected President Donald Trump and make the United States a country that you can all thrive in erelevent of economic class. It's time your an amazing country. Time to forget about some of your interest and start focusing on yourselves and not feel bad about it. The world will realize how much of a partner you are to the stability and social bonds of our turbulent and unforgiving world wide political landscape. President Trump... congratulations.
edit on 9-11-2016 by PsychNurse because: Poor spelling

edit on 9-11-2016 by PsychNurse because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2016 by PsychNurse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychNurse

We were on a path to destruction. We may still be, but it is still time for real change. Actual change that people can feel help their lives instead of punishing it.

Thanks for the support brother/sister.
edit on 9-11-2016 by StolidPanda because: /sister

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychNurse

I am Canadian and I would of voted Trump

The world will realize how much of a partner you are to the stability and social bonds of our turbulent and unforgiving world wide political landscape. President Trump... congratulations.

if it goes wrong they will
blame Canada....

edit on 9-11-2016 by kibric because: boo

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I LOVE the fact that Donald WON< YESSSSSSSSS

Now Time to wipe ISIS of the face of the planet,

Proud Canadian, Canada always follows USA, thats the way it is, now we too will stop allowing immigrants in ,

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Omg is everyone around me completely ignorant? They actually believe this man will make change and actually #ing voted for him # America

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: wissy
I LOVE the fact that Donald WON< YESSSSSSSSS

Now Time to wipe ISIS of the face of the planet,

Proud Canadian, Canada always follows USA, thats the way it is, now we too will stop allowing immigrants in ,

Ya sure will

top topics

join