It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dark Secrets Of Satanism And Pedophilia Exposed Marina Abramovic and Spirit Cooking (Wikileaks)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hopefully this will bring them down. DNC exposed. More from Wikileaks likely to be released.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I have a nice bridge I want to sell you.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
So John podesta likes hanging with this lady who writes stuff in pigs blood on the wall and then they drink sperm and breast milk. Calls it dinner.

I am against this. I don't want a President who's into this or associates with people who do. I don't see how any reasonable person would disagree.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
How the F is Larry Nichols and Alex Jones right AGAIN???

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a madman. He's not "right." Nor is he "correct."

Alex Jones

Alex Emerick Jones (born in 1974, replaced by an animatronic puppet sometime after 2010) is a radio entertainer and comedian who specializes in making up conspiracy theories to entertain his audience.[3]
Notoriously hard-to-place ideologically (though clearly located to the right on most topics), Jones' views amount to some kind of high-powered mutant hybrid of libertarianism/paleoconservatism/evangelical protestantism/neoreactionism/miscellaneous. Jones is one of the very few people who can make Glenn Beck look comparatively sane; it gets worse from there.
Alex got his start on Access TV in Austin, peddling basically the same horse#, except on a small-time scale. Y2K was what he really pounded the table over, grunting about the end of money and shilling for his gun and survivalist's shop called "The Hardware Store". They specialized in stuff like guns, ammo, MREs[4] and 8-stage water filtration systems. He pimped the hell out of these on his show, promising us all that the end was nigh. Then nothing happened.[5][6]

This place just isn't as smart as it used to be.
Infowars is just blustering stupidity and sensationalist alarmism. Jones is an ENTERTAINER and COMEDIAN. He's not serious. Anyone who takes him seriously is - well - temperamentally and cognitively unfit to be taken seriously.
edit on 11/5/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I would believe him before I would believe anything that you post.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

LOL!!!! WHAT DID I JUST SAY? Huh? what did I just say!!?

See how you are?

laughable

edit on 11/5/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I am one of these people who doesn't want this brain-damaged witch in the white house.
I also wasn't aware that she is a child molester as well.I knew her husband was a male whore.
I never would have guessed that child molestation was involved.If you are fine with all of
this,what ever floats your boat,I don't want any part of it.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

One last thing...He who laughs last laughs best.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It works for many religions.

Lets try this...

"The Dark Secrets Of catholicism And pedophilia "

There's actually plenty of proof of this too.

Edit to add...

LOL @ Alex Jones,when it comes to anything he has to say.....
edit on 5-11-2016 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Q:
Is there anything more annoying than a one line post with a youtube video?

A:
When the video is from infowars!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: entermemo
Q:
Is there anything more annoying than a one line post with a youtube video?

A:
When the video is from infowars!

Mindless prejudice is irritating, too.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
So John podesta likes hanging with this lady who writes stuff in pigs blood on the wall and then they drink sperm and breast milk. Calls it dinner.

I am against this. I don't want a President who's into this or associates with people who do. I don't see how any reasonable person would disagree.

This is a normal response. People can go off about occult this, Satan that, but if you know that stuff is for adults with child like minds then you can reason that these people should be allowed near well balanced people. Maybe a mental hospital is the correct place to discuss Spirit Cooking?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Melen
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I have a nice bridge I want to sell you.

Sprit Cooking, AKA "Cake of Light" Aleister Crowley (most evil man on earth, when he was alive).

It is satanic. Don't drink the Kool Aid it is POISONED!
edit on 5-11-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I denounce satan and all his works. Michael is coming for you BITCH!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Enjoy!

edit on 6-11-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Hopefully this will bring them down. DNC exposed. More from Wikileaks likely to be released.

I'm just wondering if the Americans have any idea how your "election" and it's candidates looks to people from outside the USA? To me, it looks like the Muppet show, a clown against a criminal, and the American people seem to take them serious....

The usa is making a fool out of itself in front of the whole world, and nobody seems to care?

Strange times....

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
With all these facts coming out now, just in time for the alleged uprising of the antiChrist, is it not possible that Lucifer is now throwing all of his elite buddies under the bus ?

The elite collapse the world economy and suddenly his errand boy squeaky clean antiChrist rises and saves every peasant from starvation.

Almost everyone will take the Mark of the Beast just to fill their stomach. Venezuela would be a good trial ground.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join