It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain gets yelled at and Called a Traitor!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I cant stand the man for so many reasons, but attacking is pow days is low at best, but he did meet face to face in syria with some of the future leaders of ISIS, he should hang for that one do.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Everyone has a limit.

The man can't even lift his arms. He endured torture both physical and psychological.

I may not agree with McCain on..Well..anything. But to call him a traitor and trying to use his time as a POW to prove it is disgusting.

I agree cant stand him but I respect the service to his country and I acknowledge the cost he paid in support of it. Oh and to clear up about his hand and arm it was broken before he was captured. A fellow prisoner had to reset it when he was captured and he received no medical care meaning no cast etc it healed back incorrectly. Then there was also the fact they used his injury as a means of torture during interrogations such as pulling on the broken arm. You couldn't imagine what he lived through and judging him for any actions he took during that period is just wrong.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

The reason he can't lift his arms was because he didn't follow protocol when ejecting from his aircraft and injured them in his canopy; not because he was "tortured" .

Cite your sources or shut up.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
His military record is not in question.
Its his actions as a civilian in government.

I really don't know what happened to him after he first got elected, but his personality and everything about him changed dramatically.

JMO

Buck

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
He supported the arming and funding of ISIS.

He is a traitor.

That would be one thing. Bringing up a POW time would take a lunatic a**hole

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
His military record is not in question.
Its his actions as a civilian in government.

I really don't know what happened to him after he first got elected, but his personality and everything about him changed dramatically.

JMO

Buck

Now that is one of the most reasonable posts on here. And I agree with the closing statement.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Get another job already or retire you are not doing us any favors.
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Agreed, him and a lot of other representatives in Washington too! Holding a political office shouldn't be a life long career! It's nothing short of creating dictators who gain power and influence the longer they stay in office. Term limits should be put on the ballot in every state. Congress nor the Supreme Court should be allowed to override the will of the people. Taking money out of politics and establishing term limits would be a good start for cleaning-up congress.

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
January 11, 2017

Is this thread true? John McCain dropped 2 bombs on his own ship, killing many sailors???
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
McCain may be a war hero, he is not an American hero, at least not anymore. McCain is one of the few things that can actually unite the far left and far right, as both sides think he is a war-mongering, establishment POS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join