It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donna Brazile caught giving questions to Clinton to prep for Debate 2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
OK Hillary time to answer for this.

Guess not today.

Instead she conjures up the old "vast right wing conspiracy" thing.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: SaturnFX

It's only a matter of time before she is offered a job working directly for Hillary. Wait.... she already has that.

Let me rephrase; It's only a matter of time before she steps down from DNC and moves her desk next to Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Sounds like she already resigned as a CNN contributor.

Be careful what you pray for:

WOW I cannot stand dishonest corrupt shady self-centered pathological liars praying to GOD asking for a favor knowing how shi**y and filthy they like to live their lives...STFU!! MAkes me wanna bitch slap them.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Strange how no one has asked Hillary about this, because
Hillary knew she was getting leaked information.

I think CNN is obviously "uncomfortable" with Donna,
but what about Hillary?

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

What is sad, SaturnFX, is what your last sentence stated.

Even with them ousting Sanders, in my opinion illegally, HRC supporters are unconvinced. I would much rather see an election with Sanders and Trump. Unfortunately, it seems that all she and her cronies know how to do is lie, cheat and steal their way in.

Thankfully...
One by one, they all fall down.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

I don't know if they all fall one by one. Hillary still is ahead in the electoral college, and that is all that counts.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Good thing the electorate votes haven't been cast yet.
What you think are votes, is a projection.

By federal statute the electors for each state are required to cast their votes in mid-December, after which the votes are sealed and sent to the president of the U.S. Senate.

Source: www.fairvote.org...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok

What is sad, SaturnFX, is what your last sentence stated.

Even with them ousting Sanders, in my opinion illegally, HRC supporters are unconvinced. I would much rather see an election with Sanders and Trump. Unfortunately, it seems that all she and her cronies know how to do is lie, cheat and steal their way in.

Thankfully...
One by one, they all fall down.

If it takes an election cycle or two to get the left back in order, then so be it, let them fester and rot until they rebrand themselves..and with any luck, push away the absolute repugnant social justice warrior regressive identity politics that has metasticised on it that is labelled "progressive' (ironically).

But it wont. I am sickened by the party I once felt...a slight sway to, turn into a banana republic centerpiece.

Not that I am warming up to the GOP mind you. I am however taking a long look at libertarianism..with 3 yes's to every 1 hell no...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Oh don't persecute aunt Tom like that.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

4. So many people on here claim to be Independents...are you a registered Democrat?

Why would it matter what party affiliation anyone is who might have a concern here??

You do understand that the concern isn't that one Democrat candidate was given advantage over another?? Right??
The concern is that an individual within a large public media institution that is supposed to be unbiased and at least impartial intervened in a political process.
She tried to pad questions to make the debate more favorable for one candidate.

Now to speak to the ignorance of that..
Don't we support candidates that we have confidence in? Don't we have higher expectations of those that we are placing our trust in?

What does it tell you about this obvious supporter of HRC? It tells me she has no faith in her candidate's ability to handle what was an easy question to begin with..
So Brazile (in all her ignorance) is caught aiding a candidate that she doesn't really believe has the scruples to give a decent off the cuff response to a question about "what to do about poison in Flint"??

The concern is just on many levels.
Stop apologizing and making excuses for the sheer dishonesty and utter ignorance of these people.

With all due respect.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Should have known kruphix would be the first to defend is lady.... Wow, just give it up....

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

She released them and had to resign. Hillary used the information and... nothing.

Yeah, so what else is new, You didn't get the memo? This is the status quo with the clintons. How she remains in the presidential race is beyond me, and god help us all is she actually wins, whitch she probably will due to all her loyal cronies in all the branches of government.
The dems should of went with bernie. Now he's even subservient to HRC, pathetic.
edit on 1-11-2016 by Matt11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

This was such an enlightening post for me. It really brought to light the MASSIVE corruption and sneaky, underhanded behind the scenes operations that I'm sure have gone on for many many years. I never thought about it much though, but now with all the Clinton crap, it's very eye opening inre the corruption and twisted management on just how crooked a campaign can be.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
According to Politico, CNN has severed ties with Donna Brazille in order to distance themselves with cheaters. (source)

In a statement, CNN spokeswoman Lauren Pratapas said that on Oct. 14, the network accepted Brazile's resignation.

"On October 14th, CNN accepted Donna Brazile’s resignation as a CNN contributor. (Her deal had previously been suspended in July when she became the interim head of the DNC.) CNN never gave Brazile access to any questions, prep material, attendee list, background information or meetings in advance of a town hall or debate. We are completely uncomfortable with what we have learned about her interactions with the Clinton campaign while she was a CNN contributor," Pratapas said.

I wonder why they are only severing ties with Brazile? Why didn't they include the actual cheater in that statement? Is only Brazile bad in their eyes?

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I don't know if they all fall one by one. Hillary still is ahead in the electoral college, and that is all that counts.

The electoral college votes at this point mean nothing.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
November 7, 2016

Today's Wiki-leaked e-mails show that Donald Brazile gave Hillary 2 more CNN debate questions.

Story: dailycaller.com...

This won't affect tomorrow's election one way or the other, but it's one more piece of evidence that demonstrates crooked Hillary Clinton's campaign collusion with the media.

One day, it will be revealed that Hillary cheated in some way, during her 3 debates with Donald Trump. And you know what? It wouldn't surprise a soul.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: seasonal

The electoral college votes at this point mean nothing.

heh

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Subject: One of the questions directed to HRC tomorrow is from a woman with
a rash

Her family has lead poison and she will ask what, if anything, will Hillary=
do as president to help the ppl of Flint.

Folks, I did a service project today. It's so tragic. And what's worse, som=
e homes have not been tested and it's important to encourage seniors to als=
o get tested.

Sent from Donna's I Pad. Follow me on twitter @donnabrazile

Source: WikiLeaks

I hate this election cycle, and I am absolutely disgusted at this level of corruption across the board on the left. I am sure the right is equally corrupt, but these leaks are about the left and whats going on here. This pretty much proves what freaking Trump has been saying about it all being rigged.

We could have had Sanders...but the hillary people helped rig even that.

Now we learned that it is fair game for the Russians to manipulate the elections as the CIA now confirms efforts to install Trump so it appears Trump was also projecting his efforts, just like he does with everything. He pins his motives on his opponent and tars them with the very things he intends to do. I think they are both corrupt, but having russia interfere directly is just outrageous

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: superbanjo

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Subject: One of the questions directed to HRC tomorrow is from a woman with
a rash

Her family has lead poison and she will ask what, if anything, will Hillary=
do as president to help the ppl of Flint.

Folks, I did a service project today. It's so tragic. And what's worse, som=
e homes have not been tested and it's important to encourage seniors to als=
o get tested.

Sent from Donna's I Pad. Follow me on twitter @donnabrazile

Source: WikiLeaks

I hate this election cycle, and I am absolutely disgusted at this level of corruption across the board on the left. I am sure the right is equally corrupt, but these leaks are about the left and whats going on here. This pretty much proves what freaking Trump has been saying about it all being rigged.

We could have had Sanders...but the hillary people helped rig even that.

Now we learned that it is fair game for the Russians to manipulate the elections as the CIA now confirms efforts to install Trump so it appears Trump was also projecting his efforts, just like he does with everything. He pins his motives on his opponent and tars them with the very things he intends to do. I think they are both corrupt, but having russia interfere directly is just outrageous

I dont know of what you are discussing outside of Russia wanting Trump to win. what evidence do you speak of? the CIA is the one who gave the emails to wikileaks.
The russian propaganda machine was pretty hard at work trying to get their candidate to win, but all nations weigh in here.

As far as what you said..having russia possibly interfere with the elections.
Seems we had a choice...a new cold war with russia played out on the fields of battle in pawn countries..or russia and america having some sort of working relationship that might be a bit of a interference for other countries...seems both were gonna subjugate smaller countries somehow, but this way may be less bloody..less chance of a nuclear holocast worst case scenario.
I am okay if thats the reality of the game....Hillary's anti-russian propaganda was akin to McCain 2008's anti-russian propaganda which is one thing Obama used to capitalize on McCain's warhawk stance.

I like Russia. and again, not sure what you are saying is any solid evidence of huge corruption going on or outsider interference that wouldn't befall every country weighing in on the election.

I may be ignorant here. I am not keeping up on the day to day of the political moanfest going on. just waiting to judge the results in 2 years.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join