It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABBA Announce Official Reunion For The First Time In Over 30 Years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Well, folks. It’s finally happened. The dark period is finally over! ABBA has finally announced their reunion to take place in 2018! We’ve waited, and waited, and waited for over thirty years, but our prayers have finally been answered!
Source

I have mixed feelings about this. It will be a blast to see this reunion, but I don't want my perfect mental image of ABBA to be ruined.

On the other hand, if they decide to record new music, I'll be extremely excited about that. There have been several cases where musicians recorded some of their best music in their golden years. I would exepect that from ABBA.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

They may wanna rename it as the geriatric invasion starring ABBA singing 'Walking With Canes'.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I bet I still cant pronounce their surnames correctly.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Rutger Gunnarsson (R.I.P.) played bass on all of their hits. He was one of the best. He's often compared to Paul McCartney.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Only as AI (Holograms) apparently ..........

ABBA Reunion

, I will always remember the blonde one as the blonde one (female) and not someone who is 35 years older

Still pretty though, despite the ageing process

edit on 2016-10-30T12:56:11-05:002016Sun, 30 Oct 2016 12:56:11 -0500bSunday5610America/Chicago1612 by corblimeyguvnor because: video and pic added

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I just hit the big 40 and still like to listen to ABBA.

My dad got me hooked on ABBA (and ONJ) when I was a child visiting him near Camp Lejeune in N. Carolina.

Escaping Memphis city schools for the summer to listen to good music on the beach with my Marine dad is among my fondest memories.

new topics

top topics

join