It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Hail Comey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Comey came out in July and said yep she did what she said she didn’t and OBW Hillary this is your “one”. But she says “see I’m innocent” and continues to run. He’s then confronted with additional information found outside the politically sequestered investigation that confirms her guilt and says “hey Congress, I got something you might want to see”. That’s two Hillary. But she says, effectively, “up yours Comey, put up or shut up”. And she still runs, this country is hers, she earned it.

The fate of American history is in the hands of one man. He has tried warning her. Has Hillary used up all her Mulligans and is now taunting him to pick a side? Is he still trying to give her an out to avoid prosecution? Does he really want to be the man credited/blamed when American veers off course into a social oligarchy or continues as a constitutional republic? He’s given her ample warning but will she continue to ignore the warnings?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Well, he'd better hurry up. It's just a few days until the election. If she gets in, it's going to be a lot harder to get her out than to keep her out in the first place. The election has already started. Mail in ballots are already in voter's hands. This may very well be too little too late.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrChandra
Comey came out in July and said yep she did what she said she didn’t and OBW Hillary this is your “one”. But she says “see I’m innocent” and continues to run. He’s then confronted with additional information found outside the politically sequestered investigation that confirms her guilt and says “hey Congress, I got something you might want to see”. That’s two Hillary. But she says, effectively, “up yours Comey, put up or shut up”. And she still runs, this country is hers, she earned it.

Comey is looking into e-mails found on the Speirs machine from a different investigation to see if there is any relevance to the clinton case which was not closed. They are not written by Clinton, nor does he yet know if there is any relevance to this investigation, ie, classified.
What happens if he again finds nothing wrong, Is everyone going to throw wobbly's?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DrChandra

All hail Comey? I haven;t said much about the emails in general. I do know it has been said he shouldn't have announced to the public previously that the investigation was over (it breaks protocol) and then again, he comments on an investigation that is ongoing (breaking protocol again) in the middle of an election.

On top of that, the emails found were not sent by her, not on her device and were found in an investigation in regard to weirdo Weiner. If the FBI has something, they should not be able to create and draw out speculation in regard to a candidate based on no facts, so close to the end of an election.

And yes, I would say the same if it was announced, "We have found some emails on someone else's computer in regard to another investigation that may or may not involve Trump." I would be expecting they release the information or state there is nothing pertinent poste haste.

edit on 29-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The elites are dumping her. There was about 7 people that finally came out to meet her when she just landed in Florida this afternoon. You could see she was very, very uncomfortable. I think she knows the jig is up!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
The elites are dumping her. There was about 7 people that finally came out to meet her when she just landed in Florida this afternoon. You could see she was very, very uncomfortable. I think she knows the jig is up!

There is no jig except the one the FBI will be doing when they realize they've released a boatload of smoke without a fire.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Ha political philosophy.

In a speech given by Mr. Trump today (EST) he made clear that as President of the United States his policy would be to never telegraph his military intentions. To the extent he would never drop leaflets, informing those in an area he was ready to attack. Such as position means Donald Trump in ready to kill anyone who in consideration to having received those leaflets would evacuate the area.

This means of course women, children, the elderly and disabled as well as any livestock or crops they could collect for food prior to evacuating.

PATHETIC!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrChandra
Comey came out in July and said yep she did what she said she didn’t and OBW Hillary this is your “one”. But she says “see I’m innocent” and continues to run. He’s the.... but will she continue to ignore the warnings?

And this is in 'metaphysics and philosophy' why?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

There is no jig except the one the FBI will be doing when they realize they've released a boatload of smoke without a fire.

There was a revolt in the FBI. They are going to support the Nation and the rule of law and not the corrupt current administration. This is a bombshell. Your Hillary is toast. She knows too much and she is a liability to the shadow government. It's time for the Clintons to reap what they have sown.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
How has that tactic worked out so far?

War does not end until a population surrenders. Ask the Germans and Japanese. War can never be PC. More women and children have been killed by ISIS while we have dithered than those lost if we just acted. Also, remember who gave Mosul back to the heathens just so they could fulfill a campaign promise.

Dropping leaflets and leaving an open the escape route to the west toward Syria can't make much sense to anyone. The opinions of Generals are like the big sphincter, everyone has one that does their bidding.

The administration said months ago they were going to take Mosul. Then just last week the news was they were taking villages 20 miles outside Mosul on their approach. Only today are they saying they are on the outskirts of the city and attacking from the east.

Naïve!

a reply to: Kashai

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Beats me. Either because I'm new to the site and ignorant on how to post correctly or the moderators had to pick somewhere. I thought it should be in politics.

a reply to: namelesss

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
When the administration is so corrupt it is endangering the foundation of our constitutional republic good people must ignore internal policies (not law) written to keep the Feds out of lower elections. When the subject under investigation could become the highest law enforcement position in the land action must happen immediately.

Its also interesting to see people parrot the excuses that keep getting debunked by leaks from the FBI. My main point is I think she is being given an out if she will only take it.

For example, unless you think major news outlets are falsifying information, the leaks HAVE shown the meta data identified emails forwarded by Huma to her personal account (on a computer her husband had access to) was from the clintonemail.com server.

I think Comey is releasing the info. Hillary is using the tactic of demanding something they know he shouldn't do, namely release all the emails.

He is dribbling the info out a piece at a time. Only as much as needed when needed to stop talking points. For gods sake wake up!

a reply to: reldra

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
You don't know what the FBI knows. It has been shown by leaked email headers the email was forwarded from clintonemail.com. They don't have to be classified, just show her intent and/or lying to the FBI. He didn't find nothing before. As I said he said he found classified emails, some marked classified and 22 at the TS/SCI level but she probably didn't INTEND to compromise classified info. Trust me, if you see TS/SCI info you know it or you are too stupid to hold any office. You must be limiting your news sources or a troll for her.

a reply to: smurfy

join