It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: Whatever happened to "NEVER FORGET"?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Want to talk about the Pentagon and why so little remained of the jet? This video is an example of what happens when a jet hits concrete at high speeds.

F4 Phantom Jet Hits Concrete Wall at 500 MPH - YouTube

youtu.be...

How many reinforced concert walls did the so called plane go though at the pentagon. I just don't see how an unskilled pilot, could keep up that much speed and fly that low to the ground to hit the side of pentagon.

People haven't forgot, just that we have no way to force the government to admit what really happened.

What do you mean by reinforced?

This is the only concrete details of the construction of Pentagon walls I could find. I think the most outer wall of the Pentagon is not even reinforced concrete?

911research.wtc7.net...&ved=0ahUKEwil_uDkt__PAhXKLSYKHSzLD4UQFgh-MAk&usg=AFQjCNEq5nX7ngClLHoTxn8avr1kdL7 D_A&sig2=Ye_YbRLaZRyzJpmRTTpf-w

THE PENTAGON
BUILDING
PERFORMANCE

The perimeter exterior walls of Ring E are faced in limestone
and backed with unreinforced brick infilled in the concrete
frame.Nearly all remaining exterior walls are 10 in.concrete.The
first story at AE Drive is brick infilled in the concrete frame,with
no windows.The concrete walls have 5 by 7 ft openings for win-
dows and include columns built in as pilasters, corresponding to
column locations below, and girders reinforced within the wall.

edit on 29-10-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
You got to get to the truth before you know what to remember. Snake oil salespersons like Richard Gage and Dr. Wood are not helping matters.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
All I can say is that flight school down in Florida can sure turn out some amazing pilots!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
wowww what an eye opener this thread is
not in the OP, i'm behind every word of that and have been for a decade
but in the "arguments" supposedly refuting it all like
"actually if you get a powerful telescope and look at the right co ordinates you'll see the moon lander for yourself proving once and for all that in the year of our lord 196---" like dude we're not talking about the dang moon landing stop looking so smug

i guess the bottom line is that this is a brutal brutal truth and it is so much easier to hide from it than do anything. i sympathise but dammn

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
All I can say is that flight school down in Florida can sure turn out some amazing pilots!

That all you have, innuendo? Like to state a fact?

Individuals that put time, training, focus, and applied experience to crashing a jet?
edit on 29-10-2016 by neutronflux because: Added last sentence.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

and yet there was no melted steel at the pentagon even though there was much more oxygen to fuel the fire and cause it to burn hotter than at the world trade centers.
in fact if you look at pictures of the pentagon you can clearly see that the trees next to the building still have healthy leaves on them, not burned off or even wilted from the extreme heat of burning jet fuel,the same burning jet fuel that was able to melt steel at the world trade centers.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Prove there was melted steel at the WTC.

One, the fires were never hot enough at the WTC to melt steel into liquid. Only made the improperly insulated steel deform and bow under load. At 1200 degrees Fahrenheit, steel only retains 60% of its ability to resist strain.

Two, the molten liquid at the WTC was a combination of aluminum, lead, and molten / burning plastic.

Three, jet fuel at the WTC burned off in ten or fifteen minutes. What was devastating was how quickly the burning jet fire ignited wide spread office fires.

Four, the towers ultimately failed when the improperly insulated floor beams that developed downwards bends when heated started to contract during cool down.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Some of the biggest factors at WTC.

Improperly insulated steel

Jets cut fire water to the areas it was needed the most (sprinkle systems)

Firefighters not able to combat multilevel fires.

The towers lacked the usual concrete core that traditionally helped support the steel frames of other buildings in past fires.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
wowww what an eye opener this thread is
not in the OP, i'm behind every word of that and have been for a decade
but in the "arguments" supposedly refuting it all like
"actually if you get a powerful telescope and look at the right co ordinates you'll see the moon lander for yourself proving once and for all that in the year of our lord 196---" like dude we're not talking about the dang moon landing stop looking so smug

i guess the bottom line is that this is a brutal brutal truth and it is so much easier to hide from it than do anything. i sympathise but dammn

It's as if the thread title, and body, was entirely about 'which 911 conspiracy specific would you like to argue about tonight".

edit on 29-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

And what's this, the 9/11 forum here is deadish these days? Okay, everyone gave up on controlled demolitions? Was that the only talking point? I argued for years we need to take the focus off that stuff, to as a movement... as a NATION all agree on "Actionable Consensus" stuff and then break out the pitchforks.

Maybe if you clarify what is implied by "break out the pitchforks" might get the conversation rolling"

What if I bring a torch to a pitchfork fight?

Or maybe Saudi Arabia might have been a better topic?

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
On a serious and general note, this is what I think the inside job comment really stems from.

I think our government knew about the hijackers of 9/11. I think the Saudi Arabians called in political favors to USA politicians that pulled strings which allowed the hijackers enough wiggle room to pull off 9/11. I think our USA politicians acted out of ignorance. The Saudi's out of jihad.

I am not big on hate crimes. I do think hate groups committing injustice should be hunted down with a vengeance. There seems to be indications of hate groups working out of mosques being ignored. If comparable groups were working out of a misguided Christian church, the federal government would come down hard.

That is not even getting into the issues of sharia law? Would the federal government force a cleric practicing sharia law to marry a same sex couple?
edit on 29-10-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I think our government knew about the hijackers of 9/11. I think the Saudi Arabians called in political favors to USA politicians that pulled strings which allowed the hijackers enough wiggle room to pull off 9/11. I think our USA politicians acted out of ignorance. The Saudi's out of jihad.

Problem was that State Department to avoid angering Saudis had what amounted to open door policy concerning
Saudi. It was also assumed that since Saudi Arabia was "rich" any visitors would not be staying as illegal immigrants

Embassy was supposed to validate and screen applicants - in fact just rubber stamped all applicants

If read the applications look like written by 6 year old. Those applying for visa for US are supposed to state where
they are visiting and where will be staying. These were incomplete , ie where visiting? Washton Where staying Hotel

Ramzi Bin Al Sheb from Yemen, one of the potential hijackers was denied entry because Yemen was "poor" and
people from there were likely to become illegals

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
What is off topic for this thread?

I'll just throw this up into the wind.

One of the conspiraciest's narratives I was fooled by was the old, "the Pentagon is the most guarded facility ever."

I am too engrossed with CD, so was trying to stay away from the Pentagon arguments. Curiosity got the best of me. And the F4 phantom hitting the test wall video. Useless note, I miss seeing / hearing the F4s flying out of the local reserve airbase in the 80's. They were LOUD! I loved seeing the P-51, A-10, F4, and I think the saber jet flying together in a past air show.

This is in the context of pre 9/11........

The Pentagon should be like a fort, right? Nope, pretty much built like an office building. I'm not saying it doesn't have secrets or bomb shelters. But the outer wall and inner walls were built to 1940's codes?

The whole no fly zone for the Pentagon? A commercial airport is close by?

Guarded? Security is mostly centered around document and data security.

I would say anywhere nuclear weapons are present, nuclear power plant's, Area 51, and prisons are better guarded than the Pentagon.

I wish somebody would do a study why Richard Gage, Steve Jones, Dr Wood, Architects truth 911, and pilots truth 911, use information that is out of context or rely on misconceptions. Its like a conspiracy........

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I doubt no one will ever forget 911.

a friend was on the middle floor when it happened. The saddest day of my life.

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Okay, fine, we have adults now that don't even remember that day. But what's everybody else's excuse?

Media. Complacency.

Even if a comfortable life is gone, the newly homeless don't have time to do anything more than many of those who are struggling from paycheck to paycheck. That is to even give it a second thought about looking further into candidates beyond what the MSM/their favorite celebrities are telling them.
edit on 29-10-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
What is off topic for this thread?

F me!

I made the OP about how Al Qaeda is back OPENLY under the employ of the US dot gov, and how how it used to be all about stuff LIKE cd was the wrong direction.

SO you cut right in and made ct religious parables the 'actual' topic?

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I thought it was the Saudi Arabian ties that enabled the hijackers and 9/11 terrorist attacks.

The present day terror attacks seem to be connected to specific mosques? And a bit like 9-11, not properly tracking foreign nationals and politics giving them wiggle room.

Its not about religion. Its about holding persons to the same standard equally by the rule of law.
edit on 30-10-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I look around the site this year and the 9/11 category is near ghost town side show.

GoodOlDave won.

Seriously...I think most people lost hope anything will ever be done about it...if JFK is any example. But I think the movement is still alive and kicking...outside ATS.

posted on Oct, 30 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

I look around the site this year and the 9/11 category is near ghost town side show.

GoodOlDave won.

Seriously...I think most people lost hope anything will ever be done about it...if JFK is any example. But I think the movement is still alive and kicking...outside ATS.

Nobody wins if people don't question.

But.....

How was false allegations of NIST pseudoscience, false allegations WTC debris / steel was not thoroughly investigated, claiming CD with no physical evidence, no audio evidence of CD, facilitate false proof of CD, and using the publics lack of knowledge on the physics of high speed airplane crashes going to answer how individuals caused 9/11?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The ban hammer came out hard, why risk getting trolled into a ban.

I would say those trolling in this forum did win, they had the whole sub-forum shut down for months at one point.
If Trump wins, and he finds out the establishment that tried to ruin him was behind 9/11, he will blow the whole thing wide open and heads will roll, New York is his city. This forum will come alive if that happens.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join