It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is one more election thread, ehhh?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Okay, it has all come to fruition and the truth will soon be upon us, maybe? Forget about the candidates, there is something that has not been mentioned about any of it so far, at least that I have witnessed in the media or public clamor; Both of these candidates are OLD and I think the focus should be on the replacements should either be elected.

Which Vice would be more reliable to lead this country? We have already established that the country is split on the 2 choices for Potus, but where do you all stand on the Vice candidates? After all is said and done I think that is the more important issue that has been basically ignored.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

Tim Kaine hands down.

I don't wish to live in Pence's Theocracy.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
How can it be possible that republicans gave women the two worst candidates to vote for. Trump and Pence. Trump has no moral compass and Pence has never found a law against women he didn't like.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
How can it be possible that republicans gave women the two worst candidates to vote for. Trump and Pence. Trump has no moral compass and Pence has never found a law against women he didn't like.

someone sounds like a feminist? you could say the same for the dem side of it too right? why not vote 3rd party?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Theocracy? Tim Kaine?

In September 1980, as violence and civil war erupted throughout Central America, a quiet American left Harvard Law School to volunteer with Jesuit missionaries in northern Honduras. Around him, the United States-backed military dictatorship hunted Marxists and cracked down on the Catholic clergy for preaching empowerment to peasant farmers. But some locals also looked warily on the bearded and mop-haired Midwesterner in their midst. Just a few hours south, the Central Intelligence Agency was using Honduras as a staging ground in its covert war against Latin American communism, with right-wing forces training for operations in El Salvador and Nicaragua. “Some of the people were wondering what’s going on, who is this guy?” Tim Kaine, then a 22-year-old volunteer and now the Democratic nominee for vice president, said in an interview. He understood why. His mentors in the priesthood had also urged him to be wary of friendly American faces. Continue reading the main story Advertisement Continue reading the main story “It was a time of such intrigue and suspicion,” Mr. Kaine said. Far from being a C.I.A. operative, Mr. Kaine was a young Catholic at a crossroads, undergoing a spiritual shift as he awakened to the plight of the deeply poor in Honduras. In its far-flung pueblos, banana plantation company towns and dusty cities, Mr. Kaine embraced an interpretation of the gospel, known as liberation theology, that championed social change to improve the lives of the downtrodden. In Honduras, his recitation of the traditional Catholic mealtime blessing changed to “Lord give bread to those who hunger, and hunger for justice to those who have bread.” Honduran military leaders, American officials and even Pope John Paul II viewed liberation theology suspiciously, as dangerously injecting Marxist beliefs into religious teaching. But the strong social-justice message of liberation theology helped set Mr. Kaine on a left-veering career path in which he fought as a lawyer against housing discrimination, became a liberal mayor, and rose as a Spanish-speaking governor and senator with an enduring focus on Latin America.

Source

Yeah no thanks. No thanks to Pence too though.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

Well, being a Bernie supporter is a rare thing in Idaho.

What is a feminist in today's terms? Should I be insulted?

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
IMO, Pence sounds more Presidential than any of the candidates. I would have been fine with having him as POTUS instead of Trump. But I do think he will help sculpt Trump into a better leader, WHEN Trump wins.

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

Trump should have gotten Trey Gowdy! The man is a benevolent pit bull, with his eye on the prize, the people.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
And the poachers say.. "what is taking another white rhino from the wild ehhh"

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Well, being a Bernie supporter is a rare thing in Idaho.

What is a feminist in today's terms? Should I be insulted?

UGH! You're one of those, never mind........

posted on Oct, 27 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Ok.

join