It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this DNC email prove DNC/AUFC at Trump Rallies?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Interesting find, when browsing the DNC leaked emails. My apologies for posting in the introductions forum - won't post in the political forums?!

Discussed with Creamer, et. al. today. We are calling through allied groups to get some folks out front of the RNC before 9 a.m.

There will be a separate action in front of the NRSC at 11:30 with the message being "Don't Let Republicans Trump the Supreme Court" - mostly being handled by woodhouse / groups that have been engaged on SCOTUS push I don't think there will be a speaking program - just a demonstration.

We should come up with signs to pass out. A few ideas (throw some ideas down here if you have them):

* Reject the Trump-Ryan Agenda * Donald Trump: Dangerous, Divisive, Disgraceful (my favorite)
* Dump Trump
* Love Trumps Hate (HFA tagline)
* Say No to Bigotry / Say No to Trump
* Trump = Make America Hate Again (2nd choice)

Luis and Mark - as our national spokespeople, I also think this is a good opportunity for you both to get some camera time while the media is waiting to catch a glimpse of Trump or Ryan or Reince. Alas I will not be here on Thursday morning so I'm adding Christina and TJ who can help handle.

Eric Walker
[email protected]

wikileaks . org/dnc-emails/emailid/9790

edit on 26-10-2016 by Vostock because: link not working?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Why would/could they not attend a Trump rally?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Sorry didn't mean to make the title sound as though they don't or can't attend a rally, was more the content and wording of the email indicating their actions and intention at rallies - post project veratis.
edit on 26-10-2016 by Vostock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Vostock
You mean like, wave signs? *gasp*

Spokespeeps get on TV? *eek*

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Campaigns coordination with SuperPAC's to disrupt opposition rallies is illegal. No matter which way the election goes, many lawsuits are coming down in the future.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Campaigns coordination with SuperPAC's to disrupt opposition rallies is illegal. No matter which way the election goes, many lawsuits are coming down in the future.

The DNC isn't the campaign and it isn't illegal for them to work with Super PACs.

new topics

top topics

join