It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting and Election Fraud 2016

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
ITS IMPOSSIBLE.

welll... lets see if Adams County votes McAfee this year shall we?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Vizzle

So, umm, what is this thread about? I get it's something to do with Adams County, Colarado and early voting for McAfee but other than that it's probably the most vague post i've seen on here yet...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Someone just used SQL injection to basically replace any votes in Adams county for president with John McAfee. If it works.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Ok? No one says it doesn't exist or that no one would try it.

I suggest you report this if you know it is going on.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

already reported. im seeing if it plays out. if so its proof of someone being able to hack the election. Keep an eye on Adams County Colorado to see if anything hits the news.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

I thought they switched to vote by mail? What's the source for that pic?

Colorado’s switch to voting by mail is Augusta’s gain as Adams County, Colo., donates 100 surplus Diebold TSX voting machines to Richmond County Board of Elections. Augusta employees Darrell Walker and Anthony Hernandez set up voting machines for the start of advance voting April 26. Elections Executive Director Lynn Bailey said a former Columbus, Ga., elections staffer who transferred to Colorado discovered 700 unwanted units there, available to anyone willing to pay shipping and license transfer fees. The machines “were the exact same system we used in Georgia,” Bailey said. “The only change we’ll have to make is we’ll have to update them to Georgia’s software.”

Source

The broken machines got sent to Georgia. Heh.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

Another security researcher on twitter. They have talked about this specific SQLi vuln for a while now. Curious as to if it actually worked.

Side note, looks like Chambers County in Texas is pulling their electronic voting machines because a straight R ticket vote still selects Clinton for president.

Texas county switches to paper ballots after software glitch

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Yes. What is this?

top topics

join