It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Kecksburg UFO crash a Nazi Satellite?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Firstly, it was not a satellite built decades before Sputnik (an extremely unlikely possibility) but a kind of flying machine that used the super-secret exotic technology of the Die Glocke (Nazi Bell). Secondly,according to Clark McClelland, a senior NASA official who claims to have been assigned the task of examining the Kecksburg object and who worked with Nazi scientists who had worked on the Die Glocke during WWII, the Kecksburg object was built by Nazi scientists who had been captured by and worked for the Russians at the end of WWII:
www.rense.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The alleged Kecksburg object had been described as "bell-shaped", but it had also been described as "acorn-shaped".

The rumored Nazi Bell is not the only craft to have that shape. Take a look at the Russian Soyuz reentry craft in use today (picture below). That is a definite "acorn shape".

I suppose it is possible that the alleged Kecksburg object was an early Russian prototype of some reentry vehicle that utilized a shape similar to the Soyuz capsule -- and the Soyuz capsule similar to the one pictured below was openly being used by Russia only two years after Kecksburg.

Russian Soyuz:

edit on 2016/10/25 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

They took many German scientists, some of whom were members of the nazi party. Most of them willingly surrendered to the US so that the USSR wouldn't get them. The USSR also got its fair share. A fair proportion of the Operation Paperclip scientists arrived long after the war ended and were not even old enough to be combatants. Some of them were not even German.

They were not given new names, identities or papers, and for much of their early time being kept out of the way and distrusted by those in authority.

The first image of Earth from what is technically regarded as space was done in 1946 using a captured V2 rocket.

www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the links everyone! I've got some reading to do..

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Could it be a secret launch by the Nazi's before the end of the war? I don't think so. If the Nazi's had launched a satellite I'm sure they would have told the whole world about it to show how great Germany was in the waning days of WW2.

Kecksberg was likely not Nazis or Soviets, but rather US military. However, I'm still pondering the idea that the "Roswell Crash" was actually a secret rocket launch from White Sands which was done by our own Nazis to test the feasibility of manned rocket launches. They could have used small corpses (perhaps children) to test the stresses on the human body. And one of the reasons it's still classified is that to this day the American public might not be too thrilled that the builders of our glorious space program were launching child corpses in their evil (?) experiments.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Whats this?

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I always suspected the Nazi Bell was what came down in Kecksburg. They never did find the Bell, or the guy in charge: "Hanz Kammler". My guess is he unchained the thing, fired it up with himself inside, and got it up to a semi-geosynchronous orbit before he ran out of air, cooling, and power. It floated until the orbit decayed, re-entered, and landed by parachute. Witness reports said it changed direction over the town(wind catching the parachute?). That would make "Hanz" the first 'Astronaut"!

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
If I'm not mistaken, it was the alternative researcher Joseph P. Farrell who first pointed out the uncanny similarity between the Nazi Bell and the Kecksburg UFO in one of his books. His research was based on two previous books by Igor Witkowski (The Truth About the Wunderwaffe) and Nick Cook (The Hunt for Zero Point) and added what he dug up from his own research.

According to Farrell the Nazi Bell Project was classified as "Kriegsenscheidend" meaning "War Decisive" which was classified higher than their own atom bomb research. Farrell argued that the Nazi atomic bomb research was successful and tested it in 1944 on the Baltic island of Rügen 8 months before the Americans dropped the bomb at Hiroshima. Why would the Nazis classify the the Bell higher than the atom bomb? Was it because they can see the Bell's more deadly potential if weaponized, if used as a propulsion or as a means to tap zero point energy?

Here's some additional links if you're interested for further reading/listening:
1. Simon Gunson's Nazi Bell Uncovered
2. The transcript of Tim Ventura's interview with Dr. Joseph Farrell Secrets of the Nazi Bell
3. Jim Marrs interview with Joseph Farrell WWII What Really Happened? (The Nazi Bell topic starts at around 24 minutes into the interview).

edit on 09 11 2015 by MaxTamesSiva because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join