It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Dragon Caught on Tape in China"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I didn't know there were so many experts on dragons and video editing out there. Oh wait, those are just peoples opinions who act like they are facts, I get it. I love how people give their two cents, and think they have all the answers to everything. What if all you experts are just plain wrong, and this is exactly what it really is, "A Dragon!" I mean the whole wing flap thing is just silly to be honest. Unless correct me if I'm wrong, but do we really have dragon experts on here that can tell you if the wing flap for an unknown creature is legit? Ahhh well, I'll just leave the know it all stuff up to all you armchair experts..................

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Real or not, it was a pretty thing to see.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye
In this day and age video evidence of anything, is anything but evidence as anything can be faked on video. Whatever it is its still pretty cool however. Its a bit to small to be a dragon though, so who knows it may be a dreygon as the guy in the vid says so. However to me it looks like some sort of weather balloon.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Haha I love that. I actually bet there's hundreds of videos exactly like this just sleeping dormant on hundreds of animation-experts computers.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

The footage is sadly fake, the wing movements are wrong, when it glides it doesn't seem to lose altitude and if it was a real dragon I'd say it was a glider type dragon and was surprisingly high as it would have lost altitude fast after launching from a cliff. A shame it's not real the wing movements are what give it away mostly because I have studied some of how birds and bats fly in combination with the apparent lack of wind in a mountainous region and quite unnatural movements. Still there may still be a real dragon out there somewhere.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Definitely a hoax. The surface area of the wings doesn't look like it would be able to provide lift. The mechanics of its flight seems off as well. I'm no expert. Just my opinion after watching the video.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
Dragons, i love dragons, i don't believe this is real though, but need a second opinion in ATS.

Youtube video with added spooky music = hoax

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Wow. That looks VERY real.

That is really believable.

The only thing that makes me question it though is that the frequency of the flaps, and size of the wings dont seem like they could support the weight of that creature.. especially with that tail.

You ignore the possibility that it is being supported by thermals sweeping up the sides of the cliffs. Many birds often use these draughts to hover and fly slowly whilst they look for food. I have seen birds hovering for minutes near cliffs in my town without hardly flapping their wings. The creature may have only limited powers of flight, using mostly thermals to traverse high points. The fact that its wings look feeble means nothing at all because you cannot assume that it is capable of long flights over any terrain. Instead, it may fly only from one high point to another, using thermals.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

The weight of the creature must certainly be taken into account, let alone wingspan. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't pterodactyl's fly with such body mass because the oxygen content in our atmosphere was much greater?

I'd love to see a real Dragon.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
interesting -to say the least. i notice peoples comments about the wings looking feeble. Think of how long they are and how big that dragon would actually be. I feel it would take the weight. if you see the pictures rather than the video the wings do look more full and has more body. Maybe the light is catching it.

still not convinced its real and unsure how much of a reliable source Apextv is. After looking at the rest of their stuff it is most likely fake.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join