It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Night They Laughed At Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lice000

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: Lice000
I don't respect women, so i don't really care. Trump probably does not either, probably only saying he does for PR...like most of what candidates say.
Who really cares though? What difference does it make? How does a president's respect for women effect in any way their ability to hold office? I don't think people are really aware of what the president can and can't do.

I dont think youre aware of how to be a human being in civilization. And Im not being insulting here at all mods. This person openly says " I dont respect women" "How does a presidents respect for women effect in any way their ability to hold office"

These are words of the sexist, ignorant and deplorable. Yea- I said it. Deplorable.

That is really great and all, you can pat yourself on the back for your little PR response. But you didn't answer the question, how in the world does respect for women effect the ability to hold office?

The fact that you even need to ask is scary enough. Youre not even good at trolling. If it wasnt so important, why does Trump keep insisting he does respect women, even in these comic speeches?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

As i said, for PR reasons. Because these days its a contest of who can be more offended at what. Still dodging the question because you are more concerned about displaying how offended you are.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Unfortunately right now with what we currently have running things, they have other motives, like getting filthy rich off the backs of the tax payers, not something Trump would do since he is already rich.

With all due respect, this has to be one of the most deluded things i have ever read on ATS. You know rich people dont just stop wanting money once they are rich enough right?

Except you have zero evidence to show Trump will cheat Americans for money like Obama and Hillary have already done. And since you never complain about those two crooks, you can't even suggest Trump Might do it/,. Do a /whois deluded? It comes back every time in this case as you.
edit on 21-10-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Unfortunately right now with what we currently have running things, they have other motives, like getting filthy rich off the backs of the tax payers, not something Trump would do since he is already rich.

With all due respect, this has to be one of the most deluded things i have ever read on ATS. You know rich people dont just stop wanting money once they are rich enough right?

Except you have zero evidence to show Trump will cheat Americans for money like Obama and Hillary have already done. And since you never complain about those two crooks, you can't even suggest Trump Might do it/,.

Well since theres no tax returns.. the only proof of income we have of Trump is a 950 milliion dollar loss. Soooooooo

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

Except you have zero evidence to show Trump will cheat Americans for money like Obama and Hillary have already done. And since you never complain about those two crooks, you can't even suggest Trump Might do it/,.

Well since theres no tax returns.. the only proof of income we have of Trump is a 950 milliion dollar loss. Soooooooo

That doesn't come close to Obama's losses of 16 trillion, or the billions he's paid to friends who filed bankruptcy the very next day, or Hillary's 2 trillion the state department couldn't account for when she was Sos or POS which better describes her tenure. But that didn't matter to you, just Trumps stuff that isn't even criminal in nature. Stop being a MSM koolaide addict!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join