It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton will be 1st woman president of USA (Info from 1996)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
a reply to: exponencial

Was this letter from some off-the-wall Christian publication about end times prophecies, like from the Jehovah's Witnesses, or something like that?

Any idea why was it addressed to your, or your parents house, or where ever you were living at the time?

Being you remember the date 1996 so well, perhaps you can narrow down the possible source of the letter.

I can believe that some "End of Times" style church published something like you describe, maybe something more local to your area at the time.

ETA: I just read the part of a possible connection to your Uncle, that's a good lead, follow that one and see what you can find out about his mailing list.

Thanks for the questions.

I do not remember if there was any indication of who it was from. I can ask my mother if she remembers. It could be from anyone to be honest.

It wasnt addressed to anyone, but it was in the mail of my mothers house (I was 9, so I was very young at the time).

I remember that it was 1996 because we received it at a time when my father was in the US, and we were supposed to move to US in 1997 which we did.

Well I could speak to some of my moms uncles friends and they might know more info about the connection he could have with it. Problem is that many of them are very old, 80+ years.

I just know he studied religion a LOT, my only conversation was about him saying that religion is one big BS. To which I replied that I know. He was very suprised with me thinking the same since we were raised to go to church etc. He said he gave all his life studying the matter, read through many religious books day and night and I tell him I know. He had no wife, no children and did not have too many friends. He was a friend with the local pastor who he used to play cards with and drank, and that pastor always laughed at the people going to church that they are just sheep (but only behind the backs of people - never in front).

I know the info is not too relevant with the letter but might interest someone.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Do you remember if the letter contained Bible passages?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I now have more to think about.
You are very brave, thank you for your post.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Obviously, she's been selected to be the next puppet. The first female POTUS.

......... And trump will be raking billions on TV shows.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang
I farted in a cup of tea leaves once, I then read the tea leaves and it said I would be president of the world....
True story.

Well, is your name Hillary?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Thank you for a fascinating thread.

I really enjoy these personal stories of the unexplained.

I wish there would be more respect from some posters.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang
I farted in a cup of tea leaves once, I then read the tea leaves and it said I would be president of the world....
True story.

Did you then use those tea leaves to make strange brew?

On Topic: it would be great if the letter could be found and posted here!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Not that I can remember... I think that there were no passages but unfortunately I cant say for sure. 20 years is a long time

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

I tried searching, but 20 years is too much time, and we thought it was just spam so I think it was just thrown out.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: exponencial
Hi guys,

I dont post here too much, I usually just view the threads and read other peoples opinions and try to understand this really weird planet and I really feel like everything is just scripted. I've read many things that have come to pass in the future. Next thing that will happen is Hillary Clinton winning the election.

In 1996, when I was 9 years old, we received a letter that had future events that would happen (we thought it was BS so we didnt pay much attention to it) and one of them was that Hillary Clinton will be the first woman president of USA. At that time I was young, didnt understand it much, and didnt see it happening. But after I heard she is running for president, I quickly remembered 1996.

Another thing I remember is Putin would be the president in WWIII. Well after he ended his 8 year period and no WW happened, I thought, that it was just another bs info. Well, after I heard they changed the constitution so that he could run for president again, it really made me uncomfortable.

Another thing in the letter was: After Hillary Clinton wins the election, WWIII starts...

I remember that it would be: USA + EUROPE + ISRAEL vs. RUSSIA, CHINA, PAKISTAN, IRAN (These are the ones I remember)

Last thing I remember is: Massive destruction of EUROPE (Lots of chemical weapons used).

There were more things written in that letter, but I dont remember it all, its been 20 years since then.
I dont care if anyone believes this or not, I dont like to post too much, but I had to post this as I think it is very relevant the the things that are going on around us these days.

I always take things with a grain of salt but these few things I remember make me a little worried.

Anyways, thanks for reading, and keep on searching for the TRUTH.

Regards,
Expo
Curious. Where did the letter come from?

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: exponencial
...In 1996, when I was 9 years old, we received a letter that had future events that would happen...and one of them was that Hillary Clinton will be the first woman president of USA. At that time I was young, didnt understand it much, and didnt see it happening. But after I heard she is running for president, I quickly remembered 1996...

Interesting anecdote Expo!

I recall back in the 1990s during the Clinton presidency reading similarly in various conspiracy theory and alternative media publications, perhaps even Christian Identity publications, if memory serves. I recall it mentioned Hillary Clinton had political ambitions for the American presidency. Of course I doubt this wasn't entirely unknown by many, especially those who had a distaste for the Clinton dynasty, considering she has been in politics for some three decades now. I recall reading various reports at the time that Bill Clinton was groomed to be president decades in advance so it wouldn't surprise me if come November 8, 2016 HRC wins the presidential election considering their elitist background and affiliations.

This whole psychodrama that is the 2016 American presidential campaign has been, I feel, an attempt to provoke as much division as possible a la Hegel's dialectic i.e. "problem, reaction, solution," and we'll see this intensify in the years to come, I'm sure. The predictive programming of Hollywoodism e.g. "Madam Secretary" and other entertainment and news media, I feel, has contributed to the social engineering and conditioning as well. And the "conspiracy theory" I initially came across last year on Henry Makow's site suggesting Trump was playing false opposition to Clinton and was actually setting the stage for her successful election as president seems less outlandish every day (see henrymakow.com... and henrymakow.com...[/u rl]). If you're interested I discussed this whole "conspiracy theory" several months ago on another thread ([url]http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1133919/pg3#pid21170302 so I won't repeat myself here.

Being a Christian myself, however, I'm of the view that the Anglosphere is in decline while the European "Beast" of Revelation is on the rise. And in Isaiah 3:12 it prophesies of a time among the modern descendants of Israel when "children are their oppressors and women rule over them," which many within the Christian community I mix with are pointing to as confirmation of sorts that we're living in the "end times" considering our nations are under divine judgment and cursed with youth gangs and violent crimes; and leaders who are weak, immature, indecisive, effeminate, inexperienced, capricious, foolish, etc. and the two presidential candidates imo reflect such traits in that Trump acts like a spoilt 11-year-old boy at times while Hillary acts like a wannabe-man. And what'll be most interesting is that if Hillary wins the presidential election it'll be the first time in modern history that both the US, UK even Germany (dominant nation in EU) will have women leaders at the same time (e.g. Hillary Clinton/US; Theresa May/UK; Angela Merkel/Germany). An omen I'm sure...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I call B FING S on this one.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
hah! good one!

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Incidentally I just heard this past week Trump claiming Clinton's foreign policy re Syria could lead to WW3...

www.voanews.com...

Of course, I wouldn't doubt either party's policies leading to the same whoever wins the election considering their respective history...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join