It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The collective over the individual, where does responsibility belong?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

You and I made it THROUGH without ACTING on it. Dylan didn't I believe ,HE was lost in it,because he had NO context and at HIS age it was taken as normal.

I remember when I decided to let it go, the hot wet stuff wasn't sorrow or self, it was relief for letting IT go, but Life stepped in (I think because I asked, and I have never felt that harrowing, so strong again) if there is a wheel and it/we come around then Dylan and all the others deserve a better context, my major beef, I'm not coming back decided

DANG memory.... I put a 1911 to my head from loneliness and anger at the world,but a voice like a DRILL SGT ordered me to stop it and quit being a puss. So I DID act ....and QUIT. It sounded Ermey to me or it was an AUDITORY hallucination but IT happened.

I've heard my name called at the strangest times, useful and wasteful, GlAD to share this convo cavtrooper7 all considered

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CatandtheHatchet

ALWAYS in unity and peace.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
bah. totally messed up formatting. ANyway ---
@ OP:

Yes, thanks. We understand each other. Therefore, please retract what you said about controlling our thoughts and our emotions.....
because we can only do that cognitively. It does not happen automatically.

Likewise with actions. We can learn to ignore impulses and thereby not 'act' on our impulses. But ultimately, our ACTIONS are the only thing that impacts other people.

edit on 10/19/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join