It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNNs Jeff Zucker - Regrets Making Donald Trump Popular...Going Full-Hitler To Stop Him.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
October 14, 2016

CNN's President is a crazy hoot, isn't he? JEFF ZUCKER (I'd love replace the "Z" with an "F"!) must be taking heat from his boss, Hillary Clinton, for the quick rise in Donald Trump's popularity early in the campaign season.

""CNN's president says he regrets giving so much airtime to Donald Trump and his rallies on the network early in the campaign season.
"If we made any mistake last year, it's that we probably did put too many of his campaign rallies in those early months and let them run," Jeff Zucker said at Harvard Kennedy School, according to BuzzFeed.

"Listen, because you never knew what he would say, there was an attraction to put those on the air.

Zucker, who was the president of NBC Entertainment when "The Apprentice" was first on TV said that even then Trump was a "publicity magnet."
"Trump delivered on PR, he delivered on big ratings," Zucker said."

Story: www.msn.com...

I think the SOB regrets so much that he's not shifted the station into a Hitler-like machine to wipe out Donald Trump. I am so looking forward to shutting CNN down next year! They're facing, "The Mother of All Boycotts!" in 2017.

-CareWeMust

edit on Sat Oct 15 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: added EX tags.. IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The NFL is learning!

People have had enough, and those pushing this nonsense are finding out just how many people are disgusted by their ratings dropping.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Luckily there's enough dirt on Trump that were pretty safe he won't be elected, yes its main stream media who gave him all the exposure,'billions of dollars in free airtime.

Without mainstream media he would have no support among the wingnuts

Even in the leaked emails Clinton campaign admit that Trump knows how to work the msm to stay in the headlines.

This is what happens when you chose ratings over actual issues we face. He's just too much of a clown that they couldn't resist, he's a joke and a moron that says the most ignorant racist bigoted things and even admitting to sexual assault, so of course people will want to tune in.

Like I said though we dodged a bullet, Trump nearly destroyed this country, thank god he lost.
edit on 15-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
CNN is the Harpy Queen's Ministry of Truth propaganda arm if what we are seeing in the UK is correct, and unsurprisingly the BBC is also displaying a distinct anti-Trump bias. It seems to me that it is a done deal for Her Murderousness to be the next globalist/open borders mouthpiece. After all you cant have a single world government when people still feel bound to their sovereign nations.

The U.N. is aiming for Global Citizenship by 2030 (check it out for yourself) and I would guess that old Donny Boy might just not play ball. The globalists are still smarting from the blow that Brexit delivered to their depraved agenda and they are scared witless by the prospect of taking another hit.
edit on 15-10-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

Wait...didn't one of the leaked emails say the Hillary campaign wanted the media to give a lot of early attention to the pied piper?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Wait...didn't one of the leaked emails say the Hillary campaign wanted the media to give a lot of early attention to the pied piper?

Yep, backfired. No one thought there would be so many stupid people, we under estimated how many hillbillies would fall for a quick talking city boy elitist from New York.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Yes it did. I remember that "pied piper" thread. Revenue from advertisers is what CNN wants most desperately. Win or lose, I hope Trump mobilizes supporters on a campaign to sharply reduce CNN's revenue. Their overhead is so high, that a targeted boycotting of products that advertise on CNN will hurt the network in a big way.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
his last name is zucker. lol. of course he thinks he is important. only reason he was in charge of nbc IS his last name lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
CNN is nothing but a full time tabloid network only about ratings.

It isn’t even worthy of calling itself a news network

CNN has become the National Enquirer of cable news

They need to change the name to TNN, standing for Tabloid News Network

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
He shouldnt feel bad. I head one analyst say that Trump recieved about 1.5 billion in free media exposure just from saying outrageous snip that the media instinctively could not ignore.

The media is as predictable as a drug addicted teenager. Anyone who still tunes into network news must be a glutton for stupidity. This is why I have not owned a set-top box for years. I am tired of being talked to like im an idiot.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Luckily there's enough dirt on Trump that were pretty safe he won't be elected, yes its main stream media who gave him all the exposure,'billions of dollars in free airtime.

Without mainstream media he would have no support among the wingnuts

Even in the leaked emails Clinton campaign admit that Trump knows how to work the msm to stay in the headlines.

This is what happens when you chose ratings over actual issues we face. He's just too much of a clown that they couldn't resist, he's a joke and a moron that says the most ignorant racist bigoted things and even admitting to sexual assault, so of course people will want to tune in.

Like I said though we dodged a bullet, Trump nearly destroyed this country, thank god he lost.

We'll never know if Trump would destroy the country since he lost. But we know for sure Hillary will. There will be another 9-11 style attack under her watch which will make the original attack look like a Sunday afternoon church picnic. Book it.

new topics

top topics

join