It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War against Terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Now days, many countries are working hard to remove terrorism from the World. The leader of al-Qaeda was found and killed in Pakistan by US. It means that Pakistan was the country that was stuffed with terrorists. But now, with the help of US and other foreign countries, Pakistan is winning a great battle against the terrorism and almost 95% of area in Pakistan is cleared through terrorists.

It shows that every country is showing a mature attitude against terrorism and working hard to maintain the peace and liberty in the World. I hope after a few years, the whole world will be united and peaceful.

Latanya Edward – Manager at www.h3adrush.co...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: latanya
Now days, many countries are working hard to remove terrorism from the World. The leader of al-Qaeda was found and killed in Pakistan by US. It means that Pakistan was the country that was stuffed with terrorists. But now, with the help of US and other foreign countries, Pakistan is winning a great battle against the terrorism and almost 95% of area in Pakistan is cleared through terrorists.

It shows that every country is showing a mature attitude against terrorism and working hard to maintain the peace and liberty in the World. I hope after a few years, the whole world will be united and peaceful.

Latanya Edward – Manager at www.h3adrush.co...

It would be awesome to see, but, with people like HRC backing and funding terrorist movements I don't think it will happen any time soon. Our governments total corruption will be the downfall of modern civilization.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: latanya

Given that the last four or more decades of US foreign policy, have included instigation of rebellion, founding of terror groups, and the destabilisation of regions by use of those assets that the US intelligence agencies developed for that very purpose, I very much doubt that the War on Terror will end.

If it does, it will be because the purse strings that allow these things to happen, have been closed by way of the people rising up to prevent their leaders agreeing to be lead to do these things, by nefarious entities, many of whom own the nations we are living in. The problem, unfortunately, is not one that can be bombed away, and rather than looking to the sands of the Middle East for the culprits, we need to be looking in the penthouses and offices of some of the worlds most influential and wealthy people.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: latanya

t shows that every country is showing a mature attitude against terrorism and working hard to maintain the peace and liberty in the World.

I'm going to have to wholeheartedly disagree. As Truebrit has pointed out, The US (among others) have created terror groups (they sometimes call them "Moderate Rebels", or something of the like, but they are terror groups plain and simple), starting proxy wars, and keeping silent when our "allies" like Qatar and Saudi Arabia have state-sponsored terrorism.

So every country is certainly NOT "showing a mature attitude against terrorism, working to maintain peace and liberty in the world"

top topics

join