It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I didn't do a intro thread :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hello ATS my interests are religion, politics, ancient civilizations, ancient aliens, nwo stuff, niburu, among many other conspiracy related topics. I'm a second generation conspiracy theorist following in my fathers footsteps.

I'm not a shill like many members accuse me of. I'm self employed, I raise exotic pets and pet accessories in the Midwest.

I'm a widower, and have 4 kids all plus 18 years old.

I was a young republican during the 80's but switched to democrat in the early 90's because Reagan starting the crack epidemic in LA and NY. I was raised evangelical and my grandfather was a Baptist and Southern Baptist preacher, my mother was a Sunday school teacher.

I'm a redneck gun loving that has broken away from the right wing indoctrination. Today I'm more of a independent as both parties are terrible with the Dems being the lesser of 2 evils. I'm not a member of either party and If I vote it will be for Idiot Gary Johnson.

I enjoy debate but in real life debates about religion or politics are bad for business, hence I love ATS.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Welcome, Wilburn.

I've enjoyed your input.

Don't list to the people calling you a shill, it's the last desperate attempt at shutting someone up and I've seen many people join and leave disheartened for being abused by the reich wing here.

So stick it out. We got your back.

Salam.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Burn the roach, burn the roach!

As long as I can keep my idiot lable you can be the shill, who on Ceres cares anyway. Wear your lable with pride and keep spilling da beanz!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Better late than never as they say. Hello and welcome!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Nice intro.

Welcome to the crazy but brilliant ATS :-)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

At one point we are all called shills and such.......

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Welcome and I still haven't posted an introduction thread because ... nobody can get to know someone by reading a few lines of random traits - one has to dive right in.

new topics

top topics

join