It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria conflict: Russian war crimes claim 'rhetoric' says Putin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Responding to claims that Russian air strikes on civilian areas amounted to war crimes he said: "It's political rhetoric that does not mean much and does not take into account the realities in Syria.

"I am deeply convinced that it is our Western partners, first and foremost of course the United States, who are responsible for the situation."

The Kremlin was also angered by a Franco-Spanish UN Security Council resolution on Aleppo at the weekend that Russia vetoed.

"They put forward the resolution knowing that it would not pass... in order to incite a veto," Mr Putin said.

"Why? It was aimed at inflaming the situation and fanning hysteria around Russia."
SOURCE

If the situation wasn't so serious, the article linked above would be one of the most enjoyable MSM articles I've ever read as a conspiracy researcher. Look at the conspiratorial allegations flying. I have never read an MSM article with so many major conspiracy theories mentioned in such a serious way.

That makes me wonder if we're getting a peek here into the thought processes of the upper echelons of power in the world. Do they sit around discussing conspiracies and conspiracy theories that would make our heads spin?

On the topic of WW3, the article linked above has information that is going beyond rhetoric. We're talking about serious allegations against major powers.
edit on 13-10-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Kremlin has a history of accusing the US of conspiracy. Information / disinformation has been the Kremlin's favourite strategy ever since the start of the Cold War.

Operation INFEKTION
Soviet funding the CPUSA party
Russia hacks Democratic Party to influence US elections

All examples of the same old Russian tactic.

So although Russia could have a point, I think it's very probable Putin's just playing the blame game. As if Ukraine never happened. Who is Putin blaming Ukraine on?

edit on 13-10-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I have never read an MSM article with so many major conspiracy theories mentioned in such a serious way.

Either you posted the wrong article or you clearly don't understand what is actually happening in Syria

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

If Russia is guilty of war crimes, over their actions in Allepo, or for that matter the Ukraine, then the US and its allies are guilty of war crimes over their actions in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, their drone strikes across the Pakistan border, strikes in Yemen and all over the Middle East, and so on.

BOTH nations are running a proxy war, but only one of the power blocs involved in the middle east, appears to be using its intelligence assets to terrify its own people. That would be the US and its partners. They bought and payed for all the top terror groups, funded them, equipped and trained them.... they are nothing short of government sponsored bogeymen, whose presence on the world stage is meant to lever fear and hatred out of the population of the west, keeping our attention on the theatre being conducted for our "entertainment", while our governments continue to screw us over, repeatedly, and in ever more devious ways.

Frankly, I have no time for either the Russian or the Western propaganda mill, but I am certain of one thing. Russias behaviour does not reflect on me, because I did not vote for anyone involved with it. But the actions of western interests in the proxy war we are talking about here, DO reflect on me. My governments involvement with this situation has not been small, in fact, it has been instrumental in making the whole sham work, and we have been at it for decades. I consider it a personal affront that my nations leaders have seen fit to permit and propagate this situation, to continue the policy of supporting the US in its mission to divide and destroy the middle easts stability, for purely economic gain, and to render the population of western nations incapable of reasonable response, because they lack honest, clear understanding of the situation, so total has the disinformation from all sides been.

Gin

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Western media likes to lie and spread propaganda about the situation in Syria while blaming Russians and the Syrian government for everything.

In the video below, US Peace Council Representatives confront a hostile American press after visiting Syria, and learning that the American people are being lied to, grossly lied to.

U.S. PEACE COUNCIL’S PEACE AND FACT-FINDING DELEGATION RETURNS FROM SYRIA

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

The Kremlin was also angered by a Franco-Spanish UN Security Council resolution on Aleppo at the weekend that Russia vetoed.

"They put forward the resolution knowing that it would not pass... in order to incite a veto," Mr Putin said.

"Why? It was aimed at inflaming the situation and fanning hysteria around Russia."

I watched that live. They even said it was a waste to call a council meeting for another 'no fly' resolution, it would be vetoed like all the rest.

Just so they could say Russia is vetoing humanitarian options in the western press.

The same Humanitarian solutions that were provided in Iraq and Libya? Yah, we 'fixed' those places reeel good.

new topics

top topics

join