It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube - Blocked channel showing up in "recommended"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hello all. I'll keep it simple. I don't trust nor do I like Alex Jones. It all starts with his Y2K stunt but lets not go into detail. I have blocked his channel because I am sick of seeing his content. I just keep seeing it in my "recommended" videos. Multiple videos daily. I haven't watched his content in a long while, the only time I do it's usually a slip from clickbait titles. I just don't understand why if I have him blocked, that his channel shows up. How do I permenantly block him and doesn't it seem suspicious? Anyway, input appreciated.
edit on 12-10-2016 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

(post by Metallicus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

I have a couple people blocked that i cannot stand and they kept returning to my feed. What worked for me is wiping my YouTube search history and avoiding videos that i know will trigger the algorithm to show their videos on my feed. And if I do see one I pay extra attention to not click them and they seem to wither out of existence.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I love how my first 2 comments were removed for violations. Is this what ATS has come to? Trolls.

TheLotLizard thanks for taking the time to really comment. Unfortunately it looks like answers wont be found.

top topics

join