It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random thought about Russias amped up rhetpric

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: goou111

Yea.....if they are going to run their mouth nows a good time to do it.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
There is no conflict between America and Russia.

We just miss the cold war, both nations know that defense against asymmetrical warfare is difficult and an arms race against a super power is profitable.

America will wear egg on its face in Syria perhaps on this round being "bad cop" in a game of global control, let's face it Islam stops being an entity of concern if the ME is split between controlling super-power States. We thought we'd get rich off the oil 15 years ago, today we barely need it, America in the ME is costly in the same way that Eastern Europe served no long term purpose to Russia. The world was safer in a cold war, the population easier to control...

The switcheroo to the USA as the bad guy has been long coming, police state, marching into other nations... it's our turn and likely ends with a similar collapse and restructuring.

This is all about global government if you really examine it everything makes sense in regards to a UN like global order, the chaos created in the middle east serves a purpose a re-division of power under Russia keeps nations like Iran under guard, the US leaving Syria is almost a reflection of the Berlin War coming down, they even have their own Regan "Putin"

One of the reasons for all the chaos in the ME we created was obviously to get radical Islamists to assemble in locations that could be targeted bring them out of the woodwork, when the US leaves and backs down to the "morally correct" Russia Isis will be diced to pieces ditto for Al Queda etc as Russia and China "rescue" the ME. Even Trump is all about rounding up Christian fundamentalists the war is on "religion"

I'm not saying there won't be fighting that is real just that the conflicts themselves are planned for specific outcomes most of which is the destruction of nations and beliefs not aligned with a new world order. Russia never left the NWO it's just playing its role to create plausible deniability o the existence of an NWO.

It's simple really, create an enemy to the nations that will never line up with global government in good cop/bad cop fashion so that those people willingly accept another member of the plan as a savior and ask for them to come in and change everything, when those nations feverish in their belief reject no 2 then they will seek help from member 3 China who of course has the numbers within the populace to completely abolish what's left via population or "people's war" as the Chinese say.

Part 3 is already in progress, China controls most of Kazakhstan's oil as an example and borders Afghanistan which after around with the Russians and then Americans will fall to a few Million Chinese farmers and miners screwing their way to dominance.

There are Five nations on the UN security council, Britain, France, Russia, America, China... 5 nations in control of a world ruling body can create only one thing "A PLAN" to keep control of the entire Earth

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

Nice post. you should post it in a more active thread people would like it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join