It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth - Antarctica

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: androal

Welcome to ATS

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

a reply to: JinMI

Thank you!

Guys like that don't bother me. They make us better!

I posted the complete version of this at the General Conspiracies forum.

The whole thing about google not able to do stuff doesn't quite sit right with me though. I mean, most the stuff thats not rendering properly renders just fine in other parts of google maps. Like why does the google map version of Antarctica contain many sections that render far better than the google earth version? That makes no sense. I can see why google earth would be superior, but its inconsistently applied throughout. Doesn't add up.

Don't get me wrong, my Father worked in a top secret position as a military scientist for 20 years. Theres plenty of stuff they rightfully should be keeping secret. It seems they are wanting to blot out certain areas they have stuff they don't want the public to see. For a variety of reasons, many of which are legitimate I would think.

If they just put a big black box over it that said "censored" it would be an outrage, so they try to ad-hoc it and it goes awry.

Thats my 2 cents...

thanks for the welcoming comments!!!

I can tell this is a lively bunch!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: androal

Either someone has a sense of humor at google earth, or there's some weirdness here...

originally posted by: Phage

False dichotomy. There's another possibility. You are misinterpreting what you are seeing.

BTW, there is a reason this is called the Introductions forum.

originally posted by: Metallicus

Worst welcome to ATS ever.

SMH

I think it's safe to say most here including ourselves aren't surprised in the least.
Definitely a clear front runner for the annual ATS douche bag of the year award.
edit on 6-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS, and I am sure ATS needs a person like you
A person that can create some good mystery threads like this one
The fields of ATS have been dry for some time now imo.

Regarding this your topic I believe you are just looking at render glitches by google software.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join