It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Considering strikes against Syria's airfields

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The American people have no issues with Russia. This is a complete elitist movement to meet there agenda. I am certain Putin knows this as well hence the siding with or at least pretending to favor Trump for president. In some regards I often wonder if Putin has kept himself in power just so the USA and there cohorts agenda is disrupted for the protection of his people and others in the world. Proof of the burden is why the heck are we even involved with Syria in the first place? Oh yeah we were behind all the overthrows of the Arab Spring....ridiculous. This blaming of Russia for everything is getting to the utmost putrid nonsense by many of our democratic leaders.

If anyone could look at the other side of the equation for once its can be viewed clearly. Ukraine overthrown with USA help Putin steps into to counter, Syria, Libya, Iraq, Egypt, and the list goes on where we were all part of the covert overthrow.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I am sure a ATS shill or chicken hawk will be along shortly to tell me how being turned to radioactive dust over a pathetic ME country is a good thing.

No, they only respond to cover for overt action on the part of the US. Since its still just talk they have nothing to say.

If it does turn to action , then they will be out in force to downplay and justify it.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

If it does turn to action we will all be dead before the first shill taps its first keyboard key....

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Bah! You lie!

In the UK we'd have 4 minutes...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Being wiped from existence. .......i guess its one way to brexit

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: intrptr

If it does turn to action we will all be dead before the first shill taps its first keyboard key....

Nah, they don't want to blow it all up. Remember US and Russian pilots fought over the skies of Vietnam for a decade during the last chapter of the (ahem) cold war. Ultimately Russians are land based in Syria, they have the 'high ground' advantage. "Coalition" jets, cruise missiles, have to come across the border.

Historically, in these scenarios, its easier to rise to the threat defensively than to invade offensively.
edit on 5-10-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

No I think it's more along the lines of the US and Russia get jiggly. China would just step in afterwards.

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<< 1   >>

join